Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

48 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

No it was Rita. Blue has never miss a day of that apt since it came on line. He been with RLC for over 4 years

It's correct that Rita got the jelling at by Nora, ment the friend you mentioned without name, tattoos and tits.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Rlc sent a mail saying :

• Nora has returned to the project. She will be with us during this month
  • Lima left the project

So Nora will stay only one month. Good news for me at least.

I was going to say the same she brought only 1 suitcase i guess Rlc couldn't find a remplacement for lima ^^' 

• Upvote 1

I will give Nora a chance like i do every girl that comes here but if she starts bossing everyone around like a drill sergeant we don't need or want that.And all you Nora lovers don't start telling me who we have to respect she is just a tenant like the other girls.I pay my money just like everyone else so if we don't like her we can say what we like.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

The boss is back! No more bare pussys on the furniture Jess! 

thats worst case..nora is so boring..

no nude no lesbian no party no touches..may she fucks a new guy thats all..worst case kiko. oooh gosh rlc..what have u done.. wish alot other chicks back but never nora. thats sooo bad of ya

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jamster said:

no nude no lesbian no party no touches..may she fucks a new guy thats all..worst case kiko. oooh gosh rlc..what have u done.. wish alot other chicks back but never nora. thats sooo bad of ya

I guess you weren't watching the night Nora came home with the two stripper type girls ---------- 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jamster said:

.... Nora were way more open as all the girls in the current cast except Nicole. ... She is also a very nice person.

BTW, You make ist sound as if there were something going on in barcelona lately ... in reality the apartments are almost dead (except Nicole of course) ... no real life, no openess, no fun ... Even if Nora would be a bossy person, she could never act as childlike as Jessica did as she ignored Nicole. 

• Upvote 1