Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Did Lima leave ahead of schedule of was it on time? If it was early maybe Nora is a temporary stand in who could go there on short notice. It is a little odd since she seemed to leave permanently last time, as mentioned above.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nora traveled from Kiev new years eve to Prague.. She lives in Kiev now 

The girls at Barca 1 and 2 come and go, I have not even had time to see all of them. And now Nora - after having spent New Year in Prague - has flown to Barcelona and promised to strip and shower for us for one month - that´s what RLC´s newsletter tells us. I álready have many videos of her naked and having sex with Kiko, and I don´t think she will show us anything new, well if she does that´s fine, but otherwise I would rather see new fresh girls (but please, no more cam girls!).

29 minutes ago, West_California said:

mabe server tech is named ray.... don't advertise you hack, you hack....

tried to reply and server sent ne to Nora's forum pages. I was useing that as an example of what coud happen. I do not hack, repeat I do not hack, to many problems involved if you are caught.

6 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

The girls at Barca 1 and 2 come and go, I have not even had time to see all of them. And now Nora - after having spent New Year in Prague - has flown to Barcelona and promised to strip and shower for us for one month - that´s what RLC´s newsletter tells us. I álready have many videos of her naked and having sex with Kiko, and I don´t think she will show us anything new, well if she does that´s fine, but otherwise I would rather see new fresh girls (but please, no more cam girls!).

She is new to me, so I have everything to look forward to!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

shower alone or with another girl ???????