Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You must have missed yesterdays Party they had.  We garnered 65 Pages of Comments and about 7 to 10 pages of Pictures but with Migrating the Forum to a New Server any Content from yesterday got lost in the shuffle.

yeah....i knew i missed something from all the pages.  I chose not to even try and read them all.  i will be missing it all in about 10 days so i guess it really doesn't matter.   

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I think most might have been distracted by Michelle massaging Nicole's chunky naked arse on the sofa to notice what happened behind them but yes someone sat down next to her and she started to go and couldn't do anything to stop it. She was OK though.

It was looking very good but Nora turned the light down (as Michelle pulled her top off)... she did it again later ... and then lit candles to stop us having great views. Some people claimed it was enhancing the atmosphere for the girls but only Nora seem to be bothered about it and she hardly participated. When it came for the time for Nicole to lick Jessica nipples it was barely visible.

Typical Nora lol.  Some are glad she's back but it doesn't matter to me.  You will see allot more scripted acts from them all now that she is back.  Looking at the pics it appears the party went down in the free cam areas.......imagine that lol.

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Dang it. All these hot women on RLC. Don't know which one to watch. Maybe it's a good thing I have to go to work.

Both very frustrating.  Not knowing who to watch.  Yes i want to watch them all at the moment.  Going to work even more frustrating. Thankfully on my rest days now until next Friday. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok Nicole, stop pestering me! I've just got you text and I'll be round soon when I finish playing football manager...

So you've been playing that as well - I do now, but not when I had premium.