Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Hey man, el tipo es un viejo amigo de Nora e Irma, que estaba en el apartamento en NYE. Parece fresco, sin duda un caballero en comparación con el tipo de Michelle

The Spanish boy is much younger than this boy. That the 40 no longer meets ...
But it is more, if as it has been said that they are people of RLC, (which I do not think it is convenient for them to get involved in front of the cameras), and more if it leads to sexual activities between floor participants and RLC people . (I only say it as a note if it is so.
The Spanish boy, I do not think strange, seems young, and that Nicole, has much more experience than he in life.

Well I see they are still playing cards. maybe they just fancied some none threatening male company and if he is known by the girls then they can be relaxed with him. Playing cards even with your legs apart like Jess or your top barley on like Irma is a touch of normality.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

OT Now if anyone is interested-I just found out what you are really supposed to do in a sauna

Look at Stesha cam7-sauna

yup- putting a puzzle together hahahahaha