Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bien veo que todavía están jugando a las cartas. tal vez sólo algunos imaginaron ninguna amenaza compañía masculina y si él es conocido por las chicas entonces pueden estar relajados con él. Jugando a las cartas, incluso con las piernas separadas como Jess o su superior en la cebada como Irma es un toque de normalidad.

You know I'm one of those who think that in life, everything happens for a reason, I do not tell you in RLC, that things are not as natural as they might seem ...
If I am wrong, I will rectify it publicly. But the one that is there is for some reason.
Jess has been at the house for a month, but the guy has not shown up until a few days ago.
The boy appears before Nora and Irma enter the house (that means little, since they are supposed to have a relationship outside the house), but it is important to point.
Jess and the boy, got lost together at a party ... (in itself, it does not mean much either, but we are all older, not to mention, we are not in summer, where you can take a walk in the light of the moon)
I do not want to say that my words are correct, but it is my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma doesn't see nudity as scandalous or sexual 100% of the time. She also views nudity as fun, and she is naturally an exhibitionist. Between friends nudity is not a problem

Yep..totally uninhibited and she is awesome for it. amongst her friends  comfortable..and if the friends are like minded.. well::)

• Upvote 2