Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I believe that many users have banned me, but I always tell you what I think, and the girls do not need all these fucking lawyers that are defending this really squalid situation

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not judge their moral behavior, it is not my commission, but I say what I do not want to see inside a house, which is supposed to live girls, No other thing

So your homework assignment for tonight is to write at least 2 pages comparing and contrasting what girls do in life and what is different inside the apartment of RLC.

You must also interject your own personal experiences that give you such an insight  You may use the last 1800 pages of CC for your research.  Make sure you

first read all of it before you complete your assignment and report it to us in writing

• Upvote 3

Just now, vortios said:

Those who insult me so much you hump that he is right. I said the other night, the boy will come back, there were people who told me that I was dumb for saying that.
I said, the boy goes behind Jess, again they said, he is very gentleman with him ...
Tonight, at the beginning of the night, I said, he has come to have sex, and we have seen (maybe they have not had penetration) but we have seen?
The shower scene is very typical in clubs, where girls wash their clients before having sex ... but I still see things where there are none ,,,
The card games and then the strip poker, that's the logical thing to do, clear but had never been seen in RLC before, nor when the girls have brought a customer before ...
But I must have lost a screw,
And no one has fallen into the account, because Nora departs from the party? I keep seeing ghosts
Finally, I do not let anyone tell me what an insult to the girls. Anyone who says that, is insulting me and is failing the truth,
What I do not do is look the other way, and I say what I see.
I do not judge their moral behavior, it is not my commission, but I say what I do not want to see inside a house, which is supposed to live girls, No other thing

... you are so caught in your imagination ... just let it go and stay with the facts.

BTW, sure, you could be right. You simply have no prove and a very week argumentation. It is useless to state your opinion as some kind of fact. It get not any more true because you do so. 

BTW2, if all this is so morally unacceptable for you, why are you still watching? ... Just quit and be done.

Have a nice day. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... you are so caught in your imagination ... just let it go and stay with the facts.

BTW, sure, you could be right. You simply have no prove and a very week argumentation. It is useless to state your opinion as some kind of fact. It get not any more true because you do so. 

BTW2, if all this is so morally unacceptable for you, why are you still watching? ... Just quit and be done.

Have a nice day. 

He is beyond help

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

So your homework assignment for tonight is to write at least 2 pages comparing and contrasting what girls do in life and what is different inside the apartment of RLC.

You must also interject your own personal experiences that give you such an insight  You may use the last 1800 pages of CC for your research.  Make sure you

first read all of it before you complete your assignment and report it to us in writing

all ways the teacher hahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

In  the grand scheme of things, really guys, who gives a flying fuck?

I feel you, but like it or not many users (myself included) do get somewhat attached to the girls - it's to be expected if you spend hours a week watching them. For some buillshit artist to continually spout shit about them is just really irritating. We are capable of some great discussions on this forum, but those sort of posts add nothing to the conversation and make this forum, which I like a lot, an unpleasant place to be

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I believe that many users have banned me, but I always tell you what I think, and the girls do not need all these fucking lawyers that are defending this really squalid situation

It was fun to watch (except the hiding). ... Nothing even close to be a squalid situation.

If you have other moral perceptions, you may need to see that you are maybe not very representative. 

• Upvote 1