Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

No neither do I, I was responding to a previous comment which struck me as strange.

Yes i should have worded it different. I meant she might not want to make a lot of noise if everyone has gone to bed, which it looks like they all will be doing

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Life sucks when you get old.  They didn't have these style of girls back in the day when I was young.

They kind of did when I was at college but not on the same level. but I have said before these are not your average girls, and then of course AIDS hit my generation and there was a lot of closing of legs.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Poor Jess, so horny and all she can do is listen and maybe toy a little

Simple solution - bate like any real life girl or boy would in her situation. Feeling horny. shut your door and get on with it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

you old guys should go out and have same fun like it the end of the world         end-of-the-world-gif-world-Favim.com-236979.gif

mikeusa, with my health I am seriously thinking about it. I am getting close to not giving a fuck. The only reason I don't or at least not openly is because of family but really I should party until I die.

• Upvote 1

So no one is complaining to RLC about all the guys showing up lately. That good but did you think that RLC is doing survey and seeing if the rating go up when a guy in the apt and if it does then RLC my think they can make more money by closing down all 3 girls apt and just have couples apt. Over the past 3 years there been a lot of complaining about the girls apt my be RLC is tired of hearing it and also they my be having trouble  finding girl and they my be be having trouble with the girls

Just now, BBsq69 said:

mikeusa, with my health I am seriously thinking about it. I am getting close to not giving a fuck. The only reason I don't or at least not openly is because of family but really I should party until I die.

there you go my friend party like it's you last day on earth

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

So no one is complaining to RLC about all the guys showing up lately. That good but did you think that RLC is doing survey and seeing if the rating go up when a guy in the apt and if it does then RLC my think they can make more money by closing down all 3 girls apt and just have couples apt. Over the past 3 years there been a lot of complaining about the girls apt my be RLC is tired of hearing it and also they my be having trouble  finding girl and they my be be having trouble with the girls

Look at the top cams, night after night. Barcelona is a massive success. Even B1 with Lima and Milena was constantly top cam and now with these girls in B1 I best its popularity is off the scale and it does not need any guys to be there.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Life sucks when you get old.  They didn't have these style of girls back in the day when I was young.

either you are really old-or you were never in the right places and I am 70

• Upvote 1