Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Dakes90 said:

what would you guys call your girlfriend if she would get this massage from Another dude? honest answers please....... ;)

Who says she has a boyfriend?  It's all speculations. Just because she banged some dude some nights does not mean he is her boyfriend.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dakes90 said:

what would you guys call your girlfriend if she would get this massage from Another dude? honest answers please....... ;)

Actually it's a good point because Jess has a BF, does she not? However I am not going to complain.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Nora is mad now... 

I hope the girls will not group against Nicole .... LR is not private. ... Nora would have need to ask first. 

At the same time, Nicole could also not expect to be part of a party if she always is late home. 

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Now nora the snake complain to the other girls. She is a bitch...  She play them out against Nicole.. I hate people who does that..A real bully!

Nora is a nice girl. They all are. ... She just got the situation wrong. I think. 

Too bad Nora is choked, this was epic. I think it's just a matter of lack of common sense from Nicole. Pretty sure what she's really upset about is Nicole walking right in the bathroom while they were fucking. Can't really blame her there. 

Dont think Nicole had malicious intent though, just came in late and was trying to find her spot to get involved.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why did this never happen when I had Premium?

I need to see this so much and if the guy fingers Nicole and Jess and Irma fuck then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I missed 3some tonight (only by a few days) and now this.

Jess and Irma aren't going to fuck each other. The dude might get some sort of reward though

• Upvote 1