Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, meran said:

The blue ball guy was here with Kiko 

Nora was with kiko all the time. Massage in living room and then finishes it off in bathroom and then Nora left with Kiko after bitching about Nicole that she was occupying room with the blue ball guy for the massage

Blue Balls guy made food for girls . Immediately went upstairs  with Jess and Irma to start massage . He gave massage to Jessica first while Irma watches and masturbate and then used her toy. Blue ball guy then started rubbing and fingering Jessica between legs and gave her good hand job.

Next was Irma turn while Jessica played with her pussy and Nicole came in and just watches and was busy on phone. He finished off Irma with fingers and rubbing pussy . Irma put up a good show. 
Then he did a normal massage to Nicole 
Nora complained to other girls about Nicole. 

After that Nicole messaged her boyfriend and call him to fuck she was then in her bedroom most of the time with her BF
Then Irma and Jessica gave an erotic massage to blue balls guy and Irma tried to finish him off with hand job but the guy could not get a proper erection and then they went to shower and to living room for some talk. then around 4 to bedrooms 

Thats all 

Better than my account, meran.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, meran said:

No mater what . These girls are here for a show and they put up a great show yesterday. It is part of their job and they are doing good. 
Barca 1 !!!  

Exactly!  I am dead tired of certain Yanks here. Prune religious and obnoxious.  I am European and say "Live life. You only got one"....  end of story!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Exactly!  I am dead tired of certain Yanks here. Prune religious and obnoxious.  I am European and say "Live life. You only got one"....  end of story!

yes mate so am I . 

People who complain about real life shall get real with themselves. 

This is not real life. People know they are being watched and they put up a show to entertain perverts like us watching .  This is their job and these girls are doing good to bring entertainment back to RLC. 

Thumbs up for the girls . Excellent show. great story line by Irma and she conducted it well . 
Now we need Lola in Apartment 2 to make it equal . 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, meran said:

The blue ball guy was here with Kiko 

Nora was with kiko all the time. Massage in living room and then finishes it off in bathroom and then Nora left with Kiko after bitching about Nicole that she was occupying room with the blue ball guy for the massage

Blue Balls guy made food for girls . Immediately went upstairs  with Jess and Irma to start massage . He gave massage to Jessica first while Irma watches and masturbate and then used her toy. Blue ball guy then started rubbing and fingering Jessica between legs and gave her good hand job.

Next was Irma turn while Jessica played with her pussy and Nicole came in and just watches and was busy on phone. He finished off Irma with fingers and rubbing pussy . Irma put up a good show. 
Then he did a normal massage to Nicole 
Nora complained to other girls about Nicole. 

After that Nicole messaged her boyfriend and call him to fuck she was then in her bedroom most of the time with her BF
Then Irma and Jessica gave an erotic massage to blue balls guy and Irma tried to finish him off with hand job but the guy could not get a proper erection and then they went to shower and to living room for some talk. then around 4 to bedrooms 

Thats all 

I can just imagine Porky Pig from the cartoons saying..."Th...th..th..thats all folks...  ":biggrin:..

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

Can someone that was here during the night sum up last 44 pages with a few words or comment? My last post was at page 207, and than I went to work. 

Summary, not necessarily in any order

1. Blue-Ball guy Massage to Irma,Jessica,Nicole with finger play in between. Couldn't get hard so no sex.

2. Nicole BF sex. BF tried second round and ate her for a few good minutes.No sex.

3. Noro-BF massage and shower sex completely under water,bad lighting and not visible.

The End.

50 minutes ago, kris66 said:
2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL....I'm sorry BB but we just feel differently and were probably raised differently.  I was raised in a family of true love and support and therefore I guess I'm different than all these Barca girls that appear to have not been.  We can talk this to death but my views remain the same.  If Jessica truly has a boyfriend, which she said she does, then what happened tonight is truly deplorable!!

You were raised in prune bible belt USA. Extremists and afraid of their own nudity..get over it dude!

I can not understand why there are always people give the other bad rating only because they do not live according to their moral setting. What is "deplorable" is simple only a matter of Jessica and maybe her BF, but not of us as viewers of a page like RLC. Live and let live. 

I am very glad for the openness the residents of B1 show. The last night events were most certainly one of the best moments of RLC. Exterm fun to watch. :) 

• Upvote 1