Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, vortios said:

In the endless conversations that Jess has had with her friend / confidante, she has always talked about a boy (before this guy appeared on the scene)
She has spoken of a long relationship, and that she has had some difference with him.
She also confessed to her friend (and I have the transfer in Russian, which is what happens to me) of some interesting things like the apartment in Moscow.
She had previously told that boy (she spoke in a very affectionate way with him (that is not necessary to translate, to understand) where he tells him about the floor and the address of a website for renting and buying apartments in Moscow She also makes another reference to another webpage, this time of mobile telephony contracts, where she comments that when she returns to Moscow, she will contract with that company, and I checked the company and it exists.
I always say that what girls say is more important than what they show, of course if you just want to see sex, you do not care what happens.

Thanks Vortios. Bits of that are coming back to me now. I don't just want to see sex, in fact if I did I'd watch the couples apartments but I don't. I really like Jess and she didn't have sex with him last night, although Harley thinks she is outside the apartment, which I wouldn't know but I wonder what the boy she seems to think a lot of would make of her erotic massage last night...:huh:

I have only one comment about yesterdays activities:

Regardless of what we at CC think who was right or wrong-what room or rooms belong to whom--

Irma and Jess had a good time (both had orgasms)

Nora was with Kiko and had fun not only in Living Room but also in had sex in the bathroom

Nicole and her lover had sex and had a good time.

So we were lucky to witness all of the fun --It WAS an eventful evening. IMHO :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

hace 38 minutos, nagachilli2 dijo:

Podemos de Como sable con Jess definitiva de Que En Realidad Tiene un novio? Yo se que ella Tenia, Pero en uno de Sus Discusiones Anteriores FUE traducida Que No ESTABA Seguro about el y lo habia tirado 3 Veces. Entendí Que No Eran ONU article CUANDO ella vino a B1, Pero ESTABA indeciso Sobre Que hacer con el. Creo Que Seria difícil adj Volver a Encender Existe Relación CUANDO ESTAN Tan Lejos ...

I do not like the palatial intrigues of these girls.
Jess, whom I have defended on many occasions, this time, seems to me to have been wrong.
You can make the life that pleases you and RLC allows you, but this already borders the ridiculous.

19 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

Nicole lives her own way of life in this appartment, the others act, that's the difference

Great point and totally agree. Last night with Miguel was very real, they will be doubters here, as always, but everything about last night in her br was real

They behaved like a real couple who've really fallen for each other. It might not last but at the moment it's great to watch...:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Gee Gazz....I give up.  I been reading (instead of watching) for the last hour the pages I missed on CC last night trying to figure out what I missed and I still got a shit load of pages to go.  What happened?  It started out a great orgazmic massage fingering night, albeit dude had a limp dick, and turned into a bitter debate about orgy's and the morals of the girls in the two Barcelona apartments and why we should or shouldn't watch. Way to bring it down.  

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gracias Vortios. Trozos de que van a volver a mí ahora. Yo no sólo quiero ver el sexo, de hecho, si lo hacía, tendría cuidado con los apartamentos parejas, pero no lo hago. Me gusta mucho Jess y ella no tener relaciones sexuales con él la noche anterior, aunque Harley piensa que está fuera de la vivienda, que no sabría pero me pregunto lo que el chico que parece pensar mucho haría de su masaje erótico anoche...:huh:

I do not feel a special affection for any girl, when I think a girl has something reprehensible, I say, when they do something that I think is praiseworthy, I also do.
Personally in the sex between Jess and the boy, it is something that I have clear that will happen if it has already happened.
The type of relationship that they have is either professional (of which until no one shows me otherwise, continue to maintain) or Platonic type, for me is indifferent, since in March, Jess will be history for us.
I repeat, as my end is not to see how they are penetrated by any boy, if that happens, I will be happy for you, but nothing more.
Nora will stay short, (that is, I will not be hard on her either)
That is to say, thank you for showing us your beautiful body, thank you and until next time.
Jess, should be the next to leave the house, with boy and no boy ... so, if she also focuses on games with the guy, I'll say the same, thank you and see you next time.
Nicole, is three quarters of the same, if she keeps her disagreements inside the house (with Jess does not get along, and Irma makes him empty ...) will be hard for her. But more will be for his followers if she begins to lean on Fernando and increasingly she is absent.
And Irma. This is not the sister of a few months ago ... and I am convinced.
That girl is not intriguing.

il y a 33 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Je sais ce que vous dites, mais est-Nicole essayer d'avoir des rapports sexuels dans le salon où elle sait qu'elle sera plus que probablement être perturbé, non, une mauvaise planification au nom de Nora pour le faire dans le salon, je dis Nicole avait le droit de faire ce qu'elle veut dans ces domaines, ses pas l'appartement de Nora et Kiko! Elle a dit une fois Jenny off pour le faire dans le salon. Quant à Irma et Jess ils ne ont jamais suggéré à Nicole qu'ils ne voulaient pas qu'elle y dans la chambre et ni arrêté ce qu'ils faisaient même Jess a continué à bate avec Nicole se trouvait là-bas, je le vois n'a eu aucun effet.

If nicole had wanted an intimate moment in the living room, she would have agreed with the other girls not to be disturbed, and that is what nora had done !!! Unfortunately nicole ignored it !!!Do you understand the principle of warning others and asking them not to bother you, for a moment with your boyfriend ?? !!! I advise you to look at Jessica's head when Nicole arrives in the room, to find out if she was invited !!!

11 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Gee Gazz....I give up.  I been reading (instead of watching) for the last hour the pages I missed on CC last night trying to figure out what I missed and I still got a shit load of pages to go.  What happened?  It started out a great orgazmic massage fingering night, albeit dude had a limp dick, and turned into a bitter debate about orgy's and the morals of the girls in the two Barcelona apartments and why we should or shouldn't watch. Way to bring it down.  

I think this a good summary. ... There was also the site story with Nora&Kiko and Nicole. Later Nicole had over her BF for a very nice night. 

Without any doupt one of the best nights of RLC in barcelona (or in general). 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gran punto y totalmente de acuerdo. Ayer por la noche con Miguel era muy real, serán escépticos aquí, como siempre, pero todo lo de anoche en su ancho era real

Se comportaban como una pareja real que realmente han caído uno por el otro. Puede que no durará, pero en el momento en que es genial para ver ...:biggrin:

Yesterday saw a beginning of a couple, but that people do not care, they do not want to see that, want to see sex, with or without reason, they want to see a penis inside a vagina, the rest is that they do not care . But look at the messages of many people in this thread.
And they do not write strangely in other couples threads.

• Upvote 1