Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Come on guys, this is a soap opera, Everything is written in advance,  The girls are laughing at us and will ha ve a nice meal together. They all are friends and they know what to say and what to do.  The show must go on to attract new stupid  customers.  They all love each other.

okay if you say so

• Upvote 1

I did not see where Nicole went in to N & I bedroom and ask if she could join in. She could have done this as a way to break the ice between them. It would have been a start on her part, to help show she wants everyone to be happy. But instead she goes to her room and gets on her phone. To me this shows she is not interested in mending fences.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Even as disappointed as I am in Jessica there is no denying that she has an incredible body and especially butt. I defend Nicole and like Nicole more than Jess, but I love Jessica booty.

They are 2 great arses. I'd like to compare them side by side before choosing which one to fuck first. Jess's might be so tight I can't get in though.

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Come on guys, this is a soap opera, Everything is written in advance,  The girls are laughing at us and will ha ve a nice meal together. They all are friends and they know what to say and what to do.  The show must go on to attract new stupid  customers.  They all love each other.

Mmmmmm

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Even as disappointed as I am in Jessica there is no denying that she has an incredible body and especially butt. I defend Nicole and like Nicole more than Jess, but I love Jessica booty.

I really like Jess. I use to :heart: her but don't like the way her and the girls are treating my girl. Come on Jess, you're better than this...:confused:

Night Nicole :heart::heart:

Do I detect more 'taking sides' since Nora turned up....:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can't help feeling this all dates back to something else. Did Jess disapprove of Nicole picking up guys ... there was some talk ... and now Nicole has got the hump with what she considers Jess's hypocrisy. I feel the divide is deeper than we suspected and that massage together was just 2 profesional actors saying the show must go on - sounds worse than I meant it but you know what I mean (see Milena&Belle on sushi tonight - the 2 not talking but Belle still putting all the sushi on her).

I agree it goes deeper than we think and Now Nora has the hump with her too.  I dont think Irma really cares she is so easy going.