Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, mongomannen207 said:

Why do they always walk around in underwear? Is this a part of their contract with RLM?

Because they do.. i know that some women love to be around their house/apartment sometimes in very little clothing......I know and I have seen this..here maybe the same .. and  for cameras .. so just enjoy... :blush:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mongomannen207 said:

Why do they always walk around in underwear? Is this a part of their contract with RLM?

Almost certainly with the Barca girls.. Even the couples girls spend time in their underwear ... not sure it's in their contract but clearly an expectation.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Almost certainly with the Barca girls.. Even the couples girls spend time in their underwear ... not sure it's in their contract but clearly an expectation.

But this is more clothes than worn by Irma on her last visit and Vika, Polya, Stella, Anna, Belle and even Rita started to go topless towards the end.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mongomannen207 said:

I have never experienced or witnessed women walking around in their underwear interacting so sensually as them in broad daylight. It feels "unnatural" and forced. 

and yet you watch ... as do we all. Yes it is not real life even for the couples. how can it be? They are being filmed but Barcelona is a good deal less real than the others. 

2 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Irma just give Jesse pussy a little kiss

Seriously? That would give me the tiniest hope that we might get to see what we're all hoping for. The way Jess as been progressing ... but then is Irma really bi? Nobody's sure.

From the information that I've gathered from VHTV and VV, and if RLC is similar in any way, the tenants make money based on how much views they get. Nothing is "forced" or obligated by any contractual formalities by RLC. It's all left up to the tenants to decide how to attract viewers to their apartment, which is why most of the girls especially in the Barca apartments will always walk around in their underwear for no apparent reason, because they know most guys want to see them naked. 

15 minutes ago, mongomannen207 said:

I don't know if it is a requirement or not, but we like to see girls in underwear, well at least I do, and the subjects want a high CAM score, so ta speak.   The apartments or judged by how much traffic they bring in.  Notice that the skimpily clad thumbnails are always near the top.  Ass sells.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From the information that I've gathered from VHTV and VV, and if RLC is similar in any way, the tenants make money based on how much views they get. Nothing is "forced" or obligated by any contractual formalities by RLC. It's all left up to the tenants to decide how to attract viewers to their apartment, which is why most of the girls especially in the Barca apartments will always walk around in their underwear for no apparent reason, because they know most guys want to see them naked. 

No the couples receive rent and the same flat rate. Barcelona girls receive individual contracts + bonuses (if in their contract). Think utilities and some expenses get paid as well for the Barca girls. The individual contracts vary a lot.

• Upvote 1