Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If I remember correctly there's sex scene in the pool that must be the worst sex scene in history! It makes Jess's cam shows looks like the #1 girl on Chaturbate! :biggrin:

Might explain why she's so into it while Irma is just sitting there like "are they for real?"...she looks like she is just trying to make it through that movie

3 minutes ago, adamneve said:

One boob in.. one boob out?::)

She's usually got at least one boob out, which I'd say is a pretty attractive character trait in a woman, and she's sporting a remarkable pair of assets. Mostly though, I just think her face is gorgeous and I like her voice (when she's not being whiny). Seems like a lot of Russian women have deeper voices. Guys too, actually. Maybe it's just the way the language is constructed. Come to think of it, Leora has a rather pleasant voice too, I'd say.

It's all a matter of taste anyway. I can certainly see why Jessica and Nicole appeal to so many guys in this forum. Nora, not so much - she's really not my type at all. That said, a lot of guys seem to find her very appealing, and that says something good about living in a world full of diversity, so I'm glad about that.

Also, this movie is actually even worse than I remember.