Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Always thought of Irma as one to build bridges between problems and stifle conflict. Disappointing if she's helping to perpetuate the issue. Only single her out because I've got her up on a pedestal in my own mind.

Yes, this is exactly the surpirse for me. I really thought she would be the glue to bring everyone together. So sorry to see her act this way. The biggest surprise for sure.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

so in others words Nicole want's to be part of the in crowd but b1 dose not want her to be part of the in crowd did I get that right

Nicole has a life outside the apartment. She wants to actually see the sites of beautiful Spain and Barcelona. She also wants to participate in the apartment activites and is trying to blend the two, but the others are putting up resistance. too bad.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, this is exactly the surpirse for me. I really thought she would be the glue to bring everyone together. So sorry to see her act this way. The biggest surprise for sure.

I think she's just staying neutral. She tried to take Nicole's side in the argument about the 6 Euros, but she's obviously closer to J&N. She's Switzerland

• Upvote 1

Oh great another evening of downstairs nudity I have slept through especially Jess who know has her back to us. I hope she has to lean across the board at some point but did I miss any bends or close ups in the kitchen just like I missed the whole of Nora with Kiko the other day.
Nice to see all the girls except 2. 1 who has been kind of ostracised (of course they had time to paint her) and Michelle who really wants to restrict her free nudity for reasons so bizarre I can't fathom them. At least Nicole is smiling and getting on well with Danaya.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

You can tell Nicole is using her phone as a defense now, she probably feels real awkward

Perhaps, but you have watched her when she gets home late at night and is on that phone for 2 or 3 hours without putting it down. I have commented on this since her arrival. She is almost antisocial. Even when her boyfriend is in the bed with her she is on her phone. The other night she got into bed at 0045 and was on that phone till almost 0400 without putting it down. That is a serious issue in my eyes.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nicole has a life outside the apartment. She wants to actually see the sites of beautiful Spain and Barcelona. She also wants to participate in the apartment activites and is trying to blend the two, but the others are putting up resistance. too bad.

yes it is too bad

• Upvote 1