Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Also such a shame because of all the great shots of Nicole's fabulously fascinating pussy being painted and maybe exposed downstairs like Jess's is. Can't tell if Irma is wearing panties but they are both sitting in the wrong place.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Also such a shame because of all the great shots of Nicole's fabulously fascinating pussy being painted and maybe exposed downstairs like Jess's is. Can't tell if Irma is wearing panties but they are both sitting in the wrong place.

No panties on Irma. You haven't missed much, they've only been downstairs about an hour, if that

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps, but you have watched her when she gets home late at night and is on that phone for 2 or 3 hours without putting it down. I have commented on this since her arrival. She is almost antisocial. Even when her boyfriend is in the bed with her she is on her phone. The other night she got into bed at 0045 and was on that phone till almost 0400 without putting it down. That is a serious issue in my eyes.

Yes she does have an obsession with it but at the moment she is on it for the sake of been on it, i feel a bit for her but only a bit as she could have joined in and is probably making the situation worse now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

she isn't

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps, but you have watched her when she gets home late at night and is on that phone for 2 or 3 hours without putting it down. I have commented on this since her arrival. She is almost antisocial. Even when her boyfriend is in the bed with her she is on her phone. The other night she got into bed at 0045 and was on that phone till almost 0400 without putting it down. That is a serious issue in my eyes.

Belle could be on the phone seemingly all day but less people complained and like Nicole was probably guaranteed to entertain sometimes. Lots of girls have been on the phone for hours, or their tablets, without getting this stick. Never mind for those who do not like her, she will be happier in B2 in a few days.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

all painted on

You should have seen the shots of that very open pussy of Jessica's as Irma painted her. I much prefer Jessica's body over Nicole's, but really love the strong personality of Nicole. Did you all see the Dom position she took with her boyfriend the last time in bed. I almost creamed by pants when she took his ipad from him, shoved him back onto the bed and proceeded to take control. Oiled and massaged his dick licking the tip a few times before taking it and shoving it into her pussy.. OMG11

• Upvote 2

Belle could be on the phone seemingly all day but less people complained and like Nicole was probably guaranteed to entertain sometimes. Lots of girls have been on the phone for hours, or their tablets, without getting this stick. Never mind for those who do not like her, she will be happier in B2 in a few days.

is that confirmed ? nicole replacing michelle in b2 ?