Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, chipjack said:

Francamente, si estas chicas eran (Derogatory), se morirían de hambre hasta la muerte. Toda la idea es ridícula. 

Forgives? With the time that I take is not opinion, and they are not my words, but the one of many people who takes much more time than I, even more time than the first one of the boys.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Absolutamente no hizo nada con ellos que no quieren hacer. 

Well, that's your opinion, and I respect it.
But who tells you that everything is just planned?
Everything that happens in the houses, it seems that has a reason, the intervention of telephones in the lives of the girls, is almost continuous.
Because Jess, who speaks every night with what I consider to be her husband, have spoken in the afternoon?

Hace 1 minuto, EMMETT111 dijo:

¿Dónde están Ahora Irma y Danaya 2 horas Más tarde Quieres apostar Que Ambos Quedan Fuera Toda La Noche then del tanto Llegar a casa a La Misma Hora Pero estoy Seguro de Que No busque estan Haciendo nada

I guess they were going to some place ... party. With or without company, we do not know. RLC, prepared a break. Since Irma was not ready to leave, But a message ,,,, as not ... the messages appear ... made her react.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I guess they were going to some place ... party. With or without company, we do not know. RLC, prepared a break. Since Irma was not ready to leave, But a message ,,,, as not ... the messages appear ... made her react.

right no make up no fancy clothes so they did not go out clubbing or some party and have both shown a lot of interest in each other but I'm sure you will find some other excuse right for why they are out all night together

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

I bet he is thinking to himself-why don't I ask her (Jess) that after the movie , we just go up and I will

give you another massage.:rolleyes:

movie is close to ending- let's see what happens