Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. No se equivoca. ... Se trata de los stries que hizo hasta que los hombres a verse como malas personas. ... El nombre se acaba de dar, además someing. 

Sin respeto por las personas.

Well, as someone told me, and why you have so much interest in defending it?
I am afraid that you take this subject to a very personal level, which I do not understand.
Likewise, and I keep putting in my mouth words of other people "because no one alone, you felt so hurt with words that do not go beyond, and that I had no intention to make a small mockery of a person I will not know In my life, or mean anything in my life? "

euromike, there is a name for what you describe but cannot think of it at the time. What it is that after jacking off to the girls they feel guilty for doing it in thier mind. So to make it seem right to them they say the girls are whores and dirty so it is all right.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Lo que una gran cantidad de chicos parecen olvidar, es que algunas o todas CC leer. Si ven que les estamos pidiendo nombres o hablar mal de ellos, pueden decidir no darnos un espectáculo por un tiempo. Al igual que Jess, si la memoria no me falla que ha sido un tiempo desde que ha sido pantiless en esta posición. Es decir que los chicos que tengo que bajar mi caballo de alta, esto está yendo de las manos. Voy a cerrar hasta por un tiempo, ahora.

You think a girl with the experience that these girls can have, will read only this forum?
As far as I know, there are at least 5 forums where we talk about Reallifecam, in three of them I participate ... because the girls are going to be busy with this particular forum, and the words of a jerk like me?
These forums, I think were designed for RLC followers, not for girls ...
If so, what they should do is create a special thread, where each girl could communicate with her followers ... But a general thread where they talk about everything?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

What a lot of you guys seem to forget, is that some or all read CC. If they see we are calling them names or talking bad about them they may decide not to give us a show for a while. Just like Jess, if memory serves me right it has been awhile since she has been pantiless in this position.  That is it guys I have to get off my high horse, this is getting out of hand. I will shut up for awhile, now.

Snake- it all boils down to one word RESPECT not only for each other on the forum, but also the girls- enuff said