Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

At the end of the day,,we are all here to watch RLC and comment about what we see on CC,,,but the problem sometimes is that some people on here are bringing their own personal lives on to CC and using us as Guinea Pigs for their release therapy.

Their own personal lives are messed up and they get angry so they come here to basically vent on the girls and the rest of us......There are no safeguards in place to stop folks like those from joining CC,,so we are left with some people on here that society may deem as being mentally ill or clinically depressed.

This place may be the only way of having any sort of human interaction, because they are stuck inside their homes and have no other means of speaking to other people but through the computer screen in the virtual world.

Most of us are not qualified to deal with people like those,,but as of right now we are stuck with them. The abuse of women, the name calling, the extreme anger and yelling for no reason are just a few of the symptoms.

Am I right?

Sounds about right.

• Upvote 2

From the freedom CC offers me, and always respecting people, I will continue to express myself freely, even if you do not like ...
If you do not like my comments, you can put me on your blacklist. You can not answer me if you do not want to ...
You can do whatever you want ,,,,
But freedom of expression is a maxim in my life. And I'm not going to feel inhibited by someone who tells me, as I should think and what I should say, but I break the rules of the forum.
Thanks for not reading me ...
As I said again, the Germans believed they would change the story by burning books.
The Soviets, believed to kill the yearning for freedom by exclud- ing their people,
The red moans, exterminated those who did not think like them ...
Well gentlemen, I will continue to inform anyone who wants to hear me and giving my opinion from my freedom,

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

At the end of the day,,we are all here to watch RLC and comment about what we see on CC,,,but the problem sometimes is that some people on here are bringing their own personal lives on to CC and using us as Guinea Pigs for their release therapy.

Their own personal lives are messed up and they get angry so they come here to basically vent on the girls and the rest of us......There are no safeguards in place to stop folks like those from joining CC,,so we are left with some people on here that society may deem as being mentally ill or clinically depressed.

This place may be the only way of having any sort of human interaction, because they are stuck inside their homes and have no other means of speaking to other people but through the computer screen in the virtual world.

Most of us are not qualified to deal with people like those,,but as of right now we are stuck with them. The abuse of women, the name calling, the extreme anger and yelling for no reason are just a few of the symptoms.

Am I right?

that sums it up mikey

1 minute ago, vortios said:

From the freedom CC offers me, and always respecting people, I will continue to express myself freely, even if you do not like ...
If you do not like my comments, you can put me on your blacklist. You can not answer me if you do not want to ...
You can do whatever you want ,,,,
But freedom of expression is a maxim in my life. And I'm not going to feel inhibited by someone who tells me, as I should think and what I should say, but I break the rules of the forum.
Thanks for not reading me ...
As I said again, the Germans believed they would change the story by burning books.
The Soviets, believed to kill the yearning for freedom by exclud- ing their people,
The red moans, exterminated those who did not think like them ...
Well gentlemen, I will continue to inform anyone who wants to hear me and giving my opinion from my freedom,

freedom of expression is the basic freedom. You may express yourself all you want. All I say is respect the girls also

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Am I right?

I have stopped posting much anymore and come here less as well.   But this just rings so true to me and I have thought it many times, however this makes the point well.

• Upvote 3

CC is just like the real world,,sometimes when you leave your home you run into good people and then sometimes you run into the bad,,,in real life you either call the cops or walk away from them. But on CC you just add them to your ignore list.::)

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

I have stopped posting much anymore and come here less as well.   But this just rings so true to me and I have thought it many times, however this makes the point well.

• Upvote 3