Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see it at the time so can not say one way or the other. From the way Irma and Nora act together at times I would almost say yes. But the way Nora is on camera, no. But will say one thing, the way they act together it makes you wonder if there is more than meets the eye between them. But that could be for show also.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You want to talk about NO proof....let's do that.  I think it was Benfold that said that Irma licked Nora's pussy the other night.  My question of proof is this.....did anyone actually see Irma's tongue on Nora's pussy or are you all assuming that just because Irma went through the motions, that she was licking Nora's pussy??   What a joke some of you come up with for something that you want to see real bad!!

Before anyone answers, I was sent the clip of what Irma and Nora did in that corner and I know what the answer should be, so let's hear you all opinions.......was there proof or going through the motions!!!!

Come on Harley my friend if she did or if she went through the motions as you say let us all have a dream or two

3 hours ago, Snakeater said:

What a lot of you guys seem to forget, is that some or all read CC. If they see we are calling them names or talking bad about them they may decide not to give us a show for a while. Just like Jess, if memory serves me right it has been awhile since she has been pantiless in this position.  That is it guys I have to get off my high horse, this is getting out of hand. I will shut up for awhile, now.

LOL boo freaking hoo!!  In this business of RLC they need to put their big girl panties on and realize that there is always going to be unpleasant, along with pleasant things as well that is said about them.  They are grown enough to flash their pussies, get finger banged by some older dude with erectile problems (according to you all), shove dildos and vibrators in and out of their pussies, have sex in front of the whole internet, take dicks up the ass, have swingers conventions, etc. etc.   Quite frankly I'm tired of hearing people say that it's because of the name calling or the negative posts,  that they might not show you what you want them to!!   This forum is becoming more and more ridiculous with each and every passing day!!

51 minutes ago, West_California said:

re : serial trolls.

i'm sure CC could discover multiple screen names coming from the same IP address....if they wanted to...

1 hour ago, West_California said:

i wonder how many " serial trolls " are fake, and whose paying them..?

i've been ranting about this for weeks. all i hear is "he talks nonsense"

You would not believe some of the serial trolls and professional spammers we've seen and had to perma-ban over the past year.

What+has+been+seen+cannot+be+unseen_527b25_4916593.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You want to talk about NO proof....let's do that.  I think it was Benfold that said that Irma licked Nora's pussy the other night.  My question of proof is this.....did anyone actually see Irma's tongue on Nora's pussy or are you all assuming that just because Irma went through the motions, that she was licking Nora's pussy??   What a joke some of you come up with for something that you want to see real bad!!

Before anyone answers, I was sent the clip of what Irma and Nora did in that corner and I know what the answer should be, so let's hear you all opinions.......was there proof or going through the motions!!!!

Harley- I did see that, but I could not tell if Irma did or did not lick Nora's pussy- so I didn't comment, and what I was mainly saying in my post was that, when the girls go outside of the apt others are saying they are doing all kinds of sexual things- and I say show me the proof- that's all. Why say something- like you know what is going on, and in fact you do not have the foggiest idea of what they are doing. do you see where I am coming from ???????

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You would not believe some of the serial trolls and professional spammers we've seen and had to perma-ban over the past year.

Foamy your paste button is stuck this is the 3rd repeat  LOL :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Foamy your paste button is stuck this is the 3rd repeat  LOL :biggrin:

Yeah, and I cannot unfix it! Working on it!

Fixed. These things happen when I drink too much wine with the girls and Nora's famous soup gets spilled on my keyboard. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1