Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

It would be nice if Kami and Kristy or Rita returned for a 90 day stay in Barca1 ! 

I'm sorry, what did Rita contribute to make the money we pay for this site worth while?  She used these places as a room to live and study.  No thanks...and oh, given how the other tow have performed...no thanks!

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Back to Irma, if I recall didn't she hurt that foot the last time she was there ?  I seem to remember that she wore an wrap on her foot for a few days.

That was Milana. She came home limping after a night out. She had it x-rayed and had it wrapped it for several days.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sorry, what did Rita contribute to make the money we pay for this site worth while?  She used these places as a room to live and study.  No thanks...and oh, given how the other tow have performed...no thanks!

Rita was beginning to show more nudity last time she was here. Kristy and especially Kami have been stellar performers in their own apartment. Yes they could do with some lessons from some of the other RLC girls on how to have sex but Kami did anal, rather passively of course. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It depends on what interest you in RLC. She is a beautiful young girl so I would like to see her in RLC again.

• Upvote 4