Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

oui, elle est à droite, et sofie est à gauche.....

j'hespère que rlc a oublié qu'ils avaient déjà utilisé le nom mia et que c'est une autre fille, parce que cette mia là ne faisait que de ce cacher des caméras :X

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, corboblanc a dit :

oui, Elle Est à droite, et sofie is à gauche .....

mia n'était pas faite pour les caméras, elle était très mal à l'aise, et elle est parti très vite!!! c'est pour cela que je ne pense pas qu'elle soit de retour, à moins que sa mentalité ai changée!!!!

Mia was not made for cameras, she was very uncomfortable, and she left very fast !!! That's why I do not think she's back, unless her mentality has changed !!!!

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

not to continue the usual controversy, but the latest translation of Kitek our dear girls are not really the godtimorous, indeed no offense, I can not find a word not offend them, so do not write anything

Damned just red it, irma is such a "naughty girl", swinger club & all ... too bad she is not doing that in the appt :X and for danaya as far as i understand she was just there to watch xD 

17 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

mia n'était pas faite pour les caméras, elle était très mal à l'aise, et elle est parti très vite!!! c'est pour cela que je ne pense pas qu'elle soit de retour, à moins que sa mentalité ai changée!!!!

Mia was not made for cameras, she was very uncomfortable, and she left very fast !!! That's why I do not think she's back, unless her mentality has changed !!!!

thanks Corbo ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

thanks Corbo ;)

if memory serves correctly- Mia was there for about 3 weeks +/- is this right ??????