Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

She could have almost any guy.

Well Nora could have any guy and she's got Kiko. The Goddess could have any guy and she's got Paul. Zoya could have almost any guy and she's got Lev!!!!!

Kami really could have any guy on Earth ...

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well Nora could have any guy and she's got Kiko. The Goddess could have any guy and she's got Paul. Zoya could have almost any guy and she's got Lev!!!!!

Kami really could have any guy on Earth ...

That's why ive always had a feeling all of these different changes -- are just a change to bring in more viewers, and give the apt. a new image instead of all girls. But I stick to the belief he's always been a boyfriend, or just a close friend shes chosen not to show.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Así Nora podría tener a cualquier chico y ella tiene Kiko. La diosa podría tener a cualquier chico y ella tiene Paul. Zoya podría tener casi cualquier tipo y ella tiene Lev !!!!!

Kami realmente podría tener cualquier hombre en la Tierra ...

Because to despise people are judged by their physical?
So we only chose girls for physical reasons?
I think the most important thing is that it is inside, what it really costs to undress, and I do not mean to take off their panties ...
Well, I think most people just talk about a quick dust ... In that respect, it's the same as the model of a woman ... :cool:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Sorry Irma but you've slipped down my list of favourites rapidly after last night and this morning's performances. :sad:

It was easy to see that this guy would not win any price for politeness and I am also a bit surprised about the direction of this visitor. Maybe, I expected to see a more elegant or even more grown guy as someone Irma could take interresst in.

... but ...

It is complete incomprehensible, why this visit should lead to evaluate Irma less than before. She is the same nice and likeable person as ever. ... If you can not see this, i am sorry for you. 

Anyway, It is good that their are some guests now in barcelona. ... We get to know the people better and there is something going on in the apartments beside teasing. Even a guy not as sympatic as some may have hopped to see, is better as nothing. .. :)

At least the english talking was very usefull. I hope RLC will some day cast a girl without knowlege in russian or equal. It would be fun to have more english in general on RLC. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It was easy to see that this guy would not win any price for politeness and I am also a bit surprised about the direction of this visitor. Maybe, I expected to see a more elegant or even more grown guy as someone Irma could take interresst in.

... but ...

It is complete incomprehensible, why this visit should lead to evaluate Irma less than before. She is the same nice and likeable person as ever. ... If you can not see this, i am sorry for you. 

Anyway, It is good that their are some guests now in barcelona. ... We get to know the people better and there is something going on in the apartments beside teasing. Even a guy not as sympatic as some may have hopped to see, is better as nothing. .. :)

A new change like the " twins". Now Irmas new or old guy friend. Just a new change by RLC to bring more variety. That's not a bad thing -- jus unexpected.    Im not really serious about being down on Irma -- jus a strange thing to see, because he jus seems different than her. Seriously i'll always love Irma.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

The Twins. This is how women look like who do not like their long hair. But they must have it because it is prescribed. As if they had no brain ....

Some girls do that to keep from washing their hair -- so they put it up.

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Some girls do that to keep from washing their hair -- so they put it up.

It does not matter why they tie these grandmother- knots. It is important that they never cut off these long hair because long hair is prescribed. From the beauty industry. And what is prescribed from beaut-industriy must be done. Without thinking. Without their own will. Without courage to emerge from the mass.

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

It does not matter why they tie these grandmother- knots. It is important that they never cut off these long hair because long hair is prescribed. From the beauty industry. And what is prescribed from beaut-industriy must be done. Without thinking. Without their own will. Without courage to emerge from the mass.

That must be your experience in your country-but in the USA there is no such requirement as a lot of women have short hair-even in the beauty industry:biggrin:

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

To me, Irma was a lost course her second time around. (In my opinion) She's a beautiful, specimen. I just don't like her being nude all the time, gets boring, leaves nothing to the imagination, and that is why we are here is it not? I do like the twins, double your flavor. They look promising, they need to be themselves and is obvious to me there not!
My Jesse, looking sexy in pink. Enjoy your day Blue eyes.

They seem to be trying to emulate Irma -- their dancing,way they dress -- not to say that's bad. Love to see their styles of dancing. In the U.S. (states) the girls don't dance anything like they do in Europe, but I saw that when I lived in Barce for a lil over a year. --Refreshing in some ways.