Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, West_California said:

Ben buddy, yer brainfolds are oozing nonsense. For RLC to censure what languages are spoken 

breaks the tenet of "Real Life"....

No it doesn't! We have never had native English speakers before and it will not happen in the future! It would be less 'real life' to force the girls to speak English!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No, I am saying that on this forum there are 2 or 3 members who can understand what the girls say, and that there are thousands who speak English. Given that RLC is banned in Russia we can assume that worldwide, amongst total RLC viewers it is a similar ratio. 

If RLC is banned in Russia how come Yury is a Premium Member?

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No it doesn't! We have never had native English speakers before and it will not happen in the future! It would be less 'real life' to force the girls to speak English!

RLC would not "censure" or "force" any particular language...

not censuring a language does not force another..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

BS --no censuring or forcing spoken languages....

an you can't predict the future,  i didn't give you that ability...yet..lol

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

RLC would not "censure" or "force" any particular language...

not censuring a language does not force another..

I know you were not saying this, but some of the members were saying that the girls should be made to speak English, which is obviously a silly idea.

Anyway I can see I am not in a majority with my opinion so I will drop it, it's not worth arguing with you nice people :heart:

• Upvote 2

SO are they(RLC) saying that all the Russian speaking countries don't have Stalkers and Killers?

Is it only the English speaking countries that will cause harm to them?

Are the Russian/Ukrainian People too stupid to figure out the same stuff that the english speaking people can?

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

The reason that the girls don't speak English is because RLC doesn't want you to understand everything they are saying. It would potentially put the girls in harm's way because people would be able to understand them if they said 'I'm going to the park.' They would have to be very careful about everything they spoke about and that would not make for a pleasant environment for them, and they would not be able to behave naturally. 

You have seen how some people get super jealous and angry when the girls do something the viewer does not like, it would be a big problem if those people knew where the girls were all the time because they could understand them

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

SO are they(RLC) saying that all the Russian speaking countries don't have Stalkers and Killers?

Is it only the English speaking countries that will cause harm to them?

Are the Russian/Ukrainian People too stupid to figure out the same stuff that the english speaking people can?

No mate, read through the thread, we know that RLC is banned in Russia so therefore if the girls spoke English a GREATER NUMBER of people would be able to understand them. I have just dropped the subject so don't make me get into it again please :biggrin: