Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

"The private life of other people in live 24/7" ... :) ... Do you thing the twins have there private life in this apartment. ... Until now, it looks a lot like teasing only. 

there twin sisters of course there going to tease cuz they know there being watch

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

there twin sisters of course there going to tease cuz they know there being watch

Is this not the case for all apartments on RLC? ... I mean beeing watched. ... What is different here?

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What does this Mean?

What do you pay for,,,,and did RLC tell you what you were going to get?

I pay for: Watching  "The private life of other people in live 24/7"

Realize it: Irma is a Sexworker, payed from us to act in B1. And nothing others. No "She is my Girl" and no "I am Irmas Husband" and no other strange fantasies!

What happens to you, if you do not work for 45 Hours?

6 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

I pay for: Watching  "The private life of other people in live 24/7"

Realize it: Irma is a Sexworker, payed from us to act in B1. And nothing others. No "She is my Girl" and no "I am Irmas Husband" and no other strange fantasies!

OMG Mr. Box went undercover !! Same color and font !!  :dodgy: LOL

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I don't understand people,,,it's like their brains are left on the outside of their heads when they log into CC or watch RLC.

The reason why nobody can ever answer any questions that I ask is because they themselves know that the things they demand or say about these women is really unfair and doesn't make any sense.

Let me see if I get this correctly: People say that they don't live their private lives inside the apartment and it's just teasing,,,,, so if they are not living their private lives in front of us,,then what do you call,,sleeping,,eating, taking a shower,,doing laundry,,exercising,,cooking,,cleaning,, just sitting around on the couch on their cellphones., watching tv. Etc Etc,,,,you kinda get the idea of what I'm saying,,,,,If none of that is called living their private lives in front of the camera then what is considered their private lives.

Is it considered their private lives only when it comes to them fucking,,masturbating,,walking around completely naked 24/7,, having lesbian orgies bringing guys over to fuck etc etc.

Now you see how stupid it sounds now right,,,,these ladies do exactly what the females in our own lives do most of the time,,,,unless we have people here that have weekly orgies and masturbate nonstop everyday or drink and get drunk and fuck strangers.

The biggest problem with most guys here is that they refuse to be man enough to just say what they want to say,,so they speak in riddles and code language.

Just come out and say what you really want to say and admit that you want all these ladies to be your personal sex slaves,,,,to do as you please and anything less is unacceptable.

Why say that they are not living their private lives inside the apt?,,, Can they bring the club,,The Beach,, the entire Barcelona and fit it inside the apt,,,obviously they gotta leave to go do other shit outside these walls.

But as usual these guys don't want to admit to us that in their minds the only way they would say these ladies are living their private lives in the apt is if they are fucking in front of our eyes,,,,I guess fucking is the only thing that determines living their real lives around here,,and until they fuck on camera then they are not living their real lives.

Why would anyone here want to see everything about these women,,,they have to keep some parts of their lives private for their security and also that of their families.

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

It happens every week - it's called the weekend!

Maybe the girls shouldn't be allowed to go shopping, or go to the beach, or to a club, or go to the other apartment - after all, you can't see them in the taxi! 24/7? Perhaps you'd like them to all have GoPros strapped to their heads so you know what they're doing every waking moment?

You'll change your tune the moment Irma comes back to the apartment, in the meantime go find something else to jerk off to, sounds like you need some stress relief

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't understand people,,,it's like their brains are left on the outside of their heads when they log into CC or watch RLC.

The reason why nobody can ever answer any questions that I ask is because they themselves know that the things they demand or say about these women is really unfair and doesn't make any sense.

Let me see if I get this correctly: People say that they don't live their private lives inside the apartment and it's just teasing,,,,, so if they are not living their private lives in front of us,,then what do you call,,sleeping,,eating, taking a shower,,doing laundry,,exercising,,cooking,,cleaning,, just sitting around on the couch on their cellphones., watching tv. Etc Etc,,,,you kinda get the idea of what I'm saying,,,,,If none of that is called living their private lives in front of the camera then what is considered their private lives.

Is it considered their private lives only when it comes to them fucking,,masturbating,,walking around completely naked 24/7,, having lesbian orgies bringing guys over to fuck etc etc.

Now you see how stupid it sounds now right,,,,these ladies do exactly what the females in our own lives do most of the time,,,,unless we have people here that have weekly orgies and masturbate nonstop everyday or drink and get drunk and fuck strangers.

The biggest problem with most guys here is that they refuse to be man enough to just say what they want to say,,so they speak in riddles and code language.

Just come out and say what you really want to say and admit that you want all these ladies to be your personal sex slaves,,,,to do as you please and anything less is unacceptable.

Why say that they are not living their private lives inside the apt?,,, Can they bring the club,,The Beach,, the entire Barcelona and fit it inside the apt,,,obviously they gotta leave to go do other shit outside these walls.

But as usual these guys don't want to admit to us that in their minds the only way they would say these ladies are living their private lives in the apt is if they are fucking in front of our eyes,,,,I guess fucking is the only thing that determines living their real lives around here,,and until they fuck on camera then they are not living their real lives.

Why would anyone here want to see everything about these women,,,they have to keep some parts of their lives private for their security and also that of their families.

There is a difference between some of the girls in barcelona and the remaining cast in RLC. ... If you do not want to see it, i am fine with it. ... :)

... but ...

Do not make my opinion a problem. ... It is just an opinion in an forum. ... Nothing more and nothing less. :)