Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I not mad at Irma being gone all weekend. I just worry about her. 

Actually I am suprised someone from CC hasn't suggested calling the Barcelona police or turned in a missing person report -cause she had to be kidnapped or even worse murdered :biggrin::dodgy:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

sulzer there is an awful lot of it, but super bowl starts in 4 1/2 hours- I am going to watch something till then:biggrin:

I'm watching the twins. They may not be sure of what to do but I'll give them an "A" for effort. And I do like those asses!:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I'm watching the twins. They may not be sure of what to do but I'll give them an "A" for effort. And I do like those asses!:biggrin:

yes for sure they deserve an "A" for effort, and true, they both have very nice asses.

hope your stocked up on beer for the super bowl, I am:biggrin::biggrin:

Common sense dictates that Irma has been visiting Barcelona and Spain before RLC,,during RLC,,and after she has left RLC,,,so it's safe to say she knows a lot of people outside of the apt,,,and she stays with friends when she is not in the apt,,,so all the worrying is not necessary,,,RLC is not worried so we don't have to be,,I'm pretty sure her name would have been taken down and we would have gotten one of those "IRMA HAS LEFT HE PROJECT" emails if something went wrong.

It could be that she is with a guy friend and just spending the weekend with him,,she probably has clothes at his house,,or it could be at a girlfriends house that she has clothes over there too,,,,look at what she has on when she returns to see if it is the same thing that she left wearing.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Actually I am suprised someone from CC hasn't suggested calling the Barcelona police or turned in a missing person report -cause she had to be kidnapped or even worse murdered :biggrin::dodgy:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Common sense dictates that Irma has been visiting Barcelona and Spain before RLC,,during RLC,,and after she has left RLC,,,so it's safe to say she knows a lot of people outside of the apt,,,and she stays with friends when she is not in the apt,,,so all the worrying is not necessary,,,RLC is not worried so we don't have to be,,I'm pretty sure her name would have been taken down and we would have gotten one of those "IRMA HAS LEFT HE PROJECT" emails if something went wrong.

It could be that she is with a guy friend and just spending the weekend with him,,she probably has clothes at his house,,or it could be at a girlfriends house that she has clothes over there too,,,,look at what she has on when she returns to see if it is the same thing that she left wearing.

I think all her stuff is still in the apartment .... Someone wrote that she got an invitation for the weekend to some (swinger) event in an castle. ... I do not know. ... I guess she will be back soon.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yes for sure they deserve an "A" for effort, and true, they both have very nice asses.

hope your stocked up on beer for the super bowl, I am:biggrin::biggrin:

Me not be stocked up on beer? Not a chance>>>>:biggrin:

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

what are talking about I never say bull shit or spread bull shit on this forum or the other forum also

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: <<<<<< I put 4 smiley faces,,,,did I also have to write the word "Sarcasm" too to make you know that I was messing with you,,C'mon Mike,,you have my name too,,I thought that you would have been smart enough to see a sarcastic joke when you see one,,we are not enemies so that alone should have given it away lol:biggrin:::)

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

They would have to no Irma full name and the address of the apt to do that and i Hope nothing like that would happen to her like that or any other girl there. You just hear thing like that all the time so you can't help to wonder if some thing would ever happen like that on RLC. We seen the girls bring home stranger and you never no who they really are.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: <<<<<< I put 4 smiley faces,,,,did I also have to write the word "Sarcasm" too to make you know that I was messing with you,,C'mon Mike,,you have my name too,,I thought that you would have been smart enough to see a sarcastic joke when you see one,,we are not enemies so that alone should have given it away lol:biggrin:::)

I know I was just missing  with you too :biggrin:

• Upvote 2