Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So Jessica is now off her period so she and Russ can get it on again.

... that would be nice ... :) .... but ... based on the chat she has yesterday ... he seems to be just a friend

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MrBox said:

... that would be nice ... :) .... but ... based on the chat she has yesterday ... he seems to be just a friend

Sorry, I did not know about the chat. Having watched them together (like the last time when he was sitting with Jess on the couch until 0500) they seem more than friends. I know very few female friends that would be as intimate as there were on the couch.

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Sorry, I did not know about the chat. Having watched them together (like the last time when he was sitting with Jess on the couch until 0500) they seem more than friends. I know very few female friends that would be as intimate as there were on the couch.

The chat was a bit strange ... It was in english, therefore no translation needed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

In almost every apt there is absolutely nothing happening,,,This time of day is usually dead,,,the action is going to start around the same time as the SuperBowl.

I will be watching the superbowl not reallifecam

• Upvote 4