Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on the Doublemint twins to double our pleasure, or at least find a little pleasure, or do they not like pleasure ? Maybe theyy just enjoy teasing the viewers. We have had plenty of that over the years from this apartment for sure. A lifetimes worth to be exact.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Because of the artificial situation. Remember how long it took her to bate in front of the camera despite all those false bates in front of her cam and the dubious ones in the bath. Bating is certainly what a lot of the girls want to do and for various reasons don't and fucking in a house of cameras is another psychological step up. I get what you are saying if they were just adults but they're not they're adults with cameras. As her time nears its end she may decide like a few others to be extra brave - there maybe extra incentives in terms of bonuses or an improved contract next time we just don't know but there is probably a reason monetary or psychologically why this happens late in a stay.

There is a lot of women that feel masturbation is a very private thing.  One girl I fucked around with for awhile was a very wild woman.  She didn't care what you did to her but she would never masturbate in front of me.  I asked her why and she said that is the only thing she wouldn't do because it was a very private matter for her.   These girls are getting paid to do it in front of a live audience...........money talks!!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Deceived ... how do you deceive on camera? There is no deception here. I would certainly regard a hand job as different to a blow job, which I would count as proper sex.

cheating is cheating no matter what they have done together. IF she has a boyfriend she has betrayed his trust in her (unless they have an open arrangement).

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, chipjack said:

I think I recall reading that she'd broken up and gotten back together with her boyfriend a number of times. Probably not the best relationship to begin with. If she's better off getting out of that relationship and this helps her deal with the whole not-wanting-to-be-alone thing or codependency or whatever makes them break up and get back together over and over, well shit. One could argue that this is healthy for her.

Look at what she does, she's a cam girl, she parades around naked on RLC showing her bits and pieces, let's some dude finger bang the shit out of her, and she has relationship commitment issues!!  Go figger.  The best thing for her is to stay single because she will never be faithful in a relationship with what she does for a living!!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Let me explain. She is not cheating her BF because either she has no BF or obviously, given what happened with Rus, Irma and her already, he is for some reason cool with it. If he is cool with it, it is not cheating. If he is no longer her BF it is not cheating. It is only cheating if she has an understanding with him that he exists and is not cool with it. That's all I meant. Of course finger fucking is cheating otherwise.

Sounds like she either hasn't the boyfriend now, or he's cool with it then. I'd be amazed if he's cool with it because he thinks she's a translator, and if they had that sort of relationship, she's have told him she was a low level cam girl...

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Still waiting on the Doublemint twins to double our pleasure, or at least find a little pleasure, or do they not like pleasure ? Maybe theyye just enjoy teasing the viewers. We have had plenty of that over the years from this apartment for sure. A lifetimes worth to be exact.

I think they will be teasers as long as they are together 24/7. If one would give the other some alone time something might happen. 

• Upvote 1