Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Looks to me Irma, is packing twenty more pounds, on that body, does not look the same in my opinion. She still looks good, but I can tell the difference, especially when I'm recording them. These Ladies, in all the Apartments need to stay off the Bread, Pizza, Fast Food. Just a suggestion, no need to get fired up. When your skin is overlapping your panties, thats should tell you something. I do not want to sound rude, it`s just a heads up....Peace Joey

Yes but you know what The Goddess is like and it's not had much effect on her - the bum is still as sexy as ever.

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She's talked about that plan but to earn a year's wage in the Ukraine in a couple of months just dancing naked has got to be attractive to someone who seems to enjoy it most of the time. The girls have a lot of fun together in Barcelona and I know she looks back fondly on her time here, even if she possibly regrets some aspects of her wild behaviour. She's only 22 and has plenty of time. She is well capable of getting a good job especially with her artistic talents and other qualifications (if they're real) but one more time before settling down would give her finances a nice boost. As for attracting a man, she shouldn't have any difficult with that.

For that, the wages in the ukraine are so low, I see very many Apple products with which the girls arrive.

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

For that, the wages in the ukraine are so low, I see very many Apple products with which the girls arrive.

What you have to understand is 2 things

1. In a low wage economy prices are necessarily lower (the money in their pocket is very low in Ukraine but it buys many times more than in the US)

2. These are girls just like any in the world and phones and tablets are very important to them - they would go without food to have them

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

I dare not to mention her name in this category..... She`ll hang me dry, and yes, I would worshipped the Goddess MOON, even during the day. Joey Snapshot_3.png.316fa417ea92d8103ea9deda97149d84.png

When I see her that end of the couch I always think there's nothing worth seeing unless she backs up ... but obviously I was wrong.

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't remember irma dancing like that with her pantie ( she did before  propably tho ^^') but it reminds me of belle's sexy dances :heart:

Her panties are still on so surely it can't be like Belle. Did she do the pull down and reveal thing? Normally with Belle the panties kicked off in the air which she usually caught leaving her lovely pussy visible and then she obliged us with a few pelvic thrusts to reveal her outer labia.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Her panties are still on so surely it can't be like Belle. Did she do the pull down and reveal thing? Normally with Belle the panties kicked off in the air which she usually caught leaving her lovely pussy visible and then she obliged us with a few pelvic thrusts to reveal her outer labia.

yes, i said it was like belle, but nobody could get even close to belle's moves/sexyness ^^ 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

yes, i said it was like belle, but nobody could get even close to belle's moves/sexyness ^^ 

I love Belle, but I'd,rather watch Irma dance in underwear than Belle dance naked. Irma can really, really dance, she's super skilled, whereas Belle has no dancing talent but a lot of enthusiasm :biggrin:

Belle is still miles better than Ilona though :exclamation:

40 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Looks to me Irma, is packing twenty more pounds, on that body, does not look the same in my opinion. She still looks good, but I can tell the difference, especially when I'm recording them. These Ladies, in all the Apartments need to stay off the Bread, Pizza, Fast Food. Just a suggestion, no need to get fired up. When your skin is overlapping your panties, thats should tell you something. I do not want to sound rude, it`s just a heads up....Peace Joey

some good marathon fucking should deal with that problem. She would burn of those calories in no time :biggrin: