Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm sure you know I didn't see tonight. A 12 hour workday will do that. But I have to say all the comparing of girls and events doesn't work for me. It's just trying to push one persons favorite girl or event over someone else. It's all a matter of personal taste and preference. i don't do that because I like the girls and the events for different reasons. To me it's apples and oranges. It doesn't work. The only thing it does is get people fired up as was starting to happen earlier. That's my take on it. To each their own.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Irma is more of a giver than a taker, and in my estimation, that is because of her caring about people- just saying:biggrin:

Ok..ok.. and she does not work in a nursing home right?.. heck if she did!!!!!!::)  purely because of her caring nature of course

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

A cricket analogy which few will understand. Every Indian believes that Sachin Tendulkar was the greatest cricket batsman of all time. They almost think it is a slur on their religion to say otherwise. He had astounding record mostly because of his longevity because his averages match up to a few of his contemparies. But Don Bradman existed. Don Bradman happened and therefore one can only discuss the second greatest batsman and just imagine had Bradman not had 7-8 years taken away by WWII. 

And you did not mention Brian Lara.. Viv Richards Ian Botham..Geoffry Boycott.. the Marsh Brothers...all regarded as legends...and in many ways = to Tendulkar.. and lets remember all records are meant to be broken..so while individuals set the bar high.. there is always..always some up and comer behind them..:blush:... i am one of the few

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

A cricket analogy which few will understand. Every Indian believes that Sachin Tendulkar was the greatest cricket batsman of all time. They almost think it is a slur on their religion to say otherwise. He had astounding record mostly because of his longevity because his averages match up to a few of his contemparies. But Don Bradman existed. Don Bradman happened and therefore one can only discuss the second greatest batsman and just imagine had Bradman not had 7-8 years taken away by WWII. 

Huge Sachin Fan here.You wont believe the amount of respect he commands here in India.Kohli is the best now.Sachin almost single handedly won us all the matches back in the 1990's.Australia always had one or the other guy to step up.It's not easy to live up to the expectations of millions.Even Don saw some of his style in Sachin.

Good to know that you know about cricket BBsq69..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, adamneve said:

And you did not mention Brian Lara.. Viv Richards Ian Botham..Geoffry Boycott.. the Marsh Brothers...all regarded as legends...and in many ways = to Tendulkar.. and lets remember all records are meant to be broken..so while individuals set the bar high.. there is always..always some up and comer behind them..:blush:... i am one of the few

Geoff Boycott,Ian Botham,Lara = Tendulkar

Are you kidding me ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

Geoff Boycott,Ian Botham,Lara = Tendulkar

Are you kidding me ?

OT I was talking about batsmen. And in those stakes Boycott would be absolutely nowhere near Tendulkar. My point was that we can argue about whether Tendulkar was better than Lara (I think Lara was the greater talent, but for sheer application and delivering time after time Sachin is hard to beat). If we are talking cricketer than we would have to talk about Gary Sobers, Imran Khan, Jacques Kallis etc. Botham was an extraordinary match winner but his averages don't stack up. But Bradman was just on a different planet. There was a paper in the US which declared him the statistically the greatest sportsman in history with an average 50% better than any other in his sport. Batsmen are already freakish because their reaction times are unreal. Like baseball but of course that's not bouncing off an uneven pitch! The New Scientist said they must have an unconscious extra sense because they actually start to react before the ball even leaves the bowler's hand.

So yes that's how I feel about 3some night. It was so extraordinary that to compare other RLC events with it is simply pointless and absolutely no-one saw it coming. It was not me who made the original comparison. 

P.S. And yes, nack, Kohli is pretty special too. Certainly destroyed England. And Joe Root is probably England's best batsmen since I've been watching cricket which is for nearly 50 years.

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

Damned last night was really nice, and like noldus said for monday, it was only tuesday ! I'm wondering what the girls have planned for the rest of the week :heart:

I hope they all take a vow of celibacy until I'm back on Premium LOL.

I'm pleased for you guys especially Ben, and it's exciting reading about it even if I couldn't see the detail on the thumbs. 

From Nicole's sex, Rus's fingering, bating from all 4 B1 girls, Heidi's incredible lesbian sex, Julie's nudity, Annabel getting her own place (still waiting for something special there), The Goddess's increasingly hot shows, Masha's 2nd 4some, Masha's sister fucking in great light, Irma's 2 lickings and all the other stuff in the apartments this month has been 10 times more epic than the last 7 weeks of my Premium membership from mid October to November ... I almost feel like asking for a refund LOL

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Annabel getting her own place (still waiting for something special there)

i think the special thing will never happend xD but i have so much fun watching their parties, poeplle always end up wasted, falling down, breaking table, ... ^^

• Upvote 1