Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Damn I was so excited to see the "Double-Mint Twins" arrive,,,,and I thought that I was gonna get double the fun,,,now I'm jus getting a double dose of sleeping medicine,,,,any time I wanna fall asleep I just start watching them watching tv,,and only watch them blink their 2 sets of eyes every 5 mins sleeping-in-hammock.giffalling-asleep.gif

tumblr_mzjnuuelrX1t3ckoho1_250.gif

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Damn I was so excited to see the "Double-Mint Twins" arrive,,,,and I thought that I was gonna get double the fun,,,now I'm jus getting a double dose of sleeping medicine,,,,any time I wanna fall asleep I just start watching them watching tv,,and only watch them blink their 2 sets of eyes every 5 mins sleeping-in-hammock.giffalling-asleep.gif

tumblr_mzjnuuelrX1t3ckoho1_250.gif

I don't know, they're getting slowly slightly better. Look where Jess has gone in her 3rd month.

Aside from the fact that there are two identical twins in one bedroom, what did anyone think could happen with both in one room?  It has been a bit boring to watch the same dance/excersize moves.  Let's hope that Irma gets "involved" in their progress in the apartment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm having an indifferent season better than last but W5L4 and I need to qualify for the CL or I'll have to sell a couple of my stars and the rest might leave. 

But I would rather play with Jess.

or Nicole, Angel and the Twins...:biggrin:

I've just recently got FM17, but although I always have it open, I haven't played much recently, with all the action...:cry:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

or Nicole, Angel and the Twins...:biggrin:

I've just recently got FM17, but although I always have it open, I haven't played much recently, with all the action...:cry:

Just FM16 and before that FM11 because I heard the ones in between were not as good. 

Holy fuck, they're all on Jess's bed. I presume to watch a movie but still a tempting sight.