Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm surprised by the changes and interpretations of many people, which says they take a lot of time in RLC. And I can not go much further back than the previous winter. Guys inside the houses ... No one thought of that possibility, sexcam (unimaginable), there would have been a thousand critics every day. That the girls bring clients inside the houses ... we knew the girls making it compatible with being here with other jobs, but not so clearly). I have always been against such visits, and to this day, no one can say that I was wrong. As from the first sexcam, I thought it was a mistake, I also think that they have not contributed anything to RLC. The last thing is the attitude of people when a comment ... is not an oil raft ... I know this is a free chat to talk about girls and what happens in the houses ... It's more It has been the girls who have talked about their activities outside the houses and bringing strangers to the houses ... In the spring, everyone was silent, for the safety of the girls ... You protect strangers, who neither come to you nor come to you ... Many prejudge the intentions of others and it seems that people are not entitled to speak ... from my point of view, everyone who pays has the right to express himself freely, and it will be the moderators, only they, who say if a comment, Is or is not out of place.

• Upvote 3