Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i just saw on a website that collects RLC videos a few videos of Irma and Jessica receiving massages and finger play from a guy while eachother took turns watching and masturbating from a chair then they both gave a the guy a handjob. Anybody knows when this happened?

1 hour ago, wathou said:

It's been like this since a while now ^^' i guess the two pussy eating night made some poeple forget :P

I know you make a lot of references to the Summer Club, and those were fantastic times, but don't forget they had Madam Lola to guide them. When Lola left Becca and Belle could not keep the energy levels the same, although they tried bless them! 

Maybe this Summer we will see a reuniting of some of those girls. I know I would dearly love to see Stella back, and if she brings Belle, Becca, Carolina and of course Lola there would be a lot of happy people. But for now, I personally am very happy with the current Group - we have a good mixture of girls who are extrovert (Irma, Jess and Nicole) girls who are more shy (Twins and Estelle) and girls who are somewhere in between (Angie and Danaya)

And I don't care what anyone else says, I would have Jasmin back permanently if I could :biggrin: 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, dmizzle26 said:

Hey guys i just saw on a website that collects RLC videos a few videos of Irma and Jessica receiving massages and finger play from a guy while eachother took turns watching and masturbating from a chair then they both gave a the guy a handjob. Anybody knows when this happened?

That was a month or so ago. The guy Rus is now seeing Jess quite seriously, although he wasn't at the time

30 minutes ago, dmizzle26 said:

10. Jan.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Some complained about My Belle:heart:'s dancing although no-one could deny her enthusiasm but these 3 are just terrible. When she rehearsed we know Jess can do a little better but it is not good.

People use CC as their crying and bitching headquarters,,,They bitch about no sex,,they bitch about too much sex,,They bitch about fake sex,, They bitch about maintenance,, They bitch about the ladies leaving the apt,, They bitch about people staying and doing nothing in the apt,, They bitch about not seeing Nudity,,They bitch about seeing too much Nudity.. People like me Bitch about other people constantly bitching all the time,, People bitch about the ladies bringing guys over,, People bitch about them not bringing guys over.

I think the thing is this place has a membership made up of a majority of guys over the age of 50 ,,,,so I can kinda understand why they are so miserable,,,who knows by the time I get that age,,,, If RLC still exists then I will have nothing but time on my hands to bitch too,,but most of you will be gone by then to see it happen.:biggrin::biggrin:

picture-4-e1397407345276.pngold-people-at-weddings_o_181649.jpg

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

People use CC as their crying and bitching headquarters,,,They bitch about no sex,,they bitch about too much sex,,They bitch about fake sex,, They bitch about maintenance,, They bitch about the ladies leaving the apt,, They bitch about people staying and doing nothing in the apt,, They bitch about not seeing Nudity,,They bitch about seeing too much Nudity.. People like me Bitch about other people constantly bitching all the time,, People bitch about the ladies bringing guys over,, People bitch about them not bringing guys over.

I think the thing is this place has a membership made up of a majority of guys over the age of 50 ,,,,so I can kinda understand why they are so miserable,,,who knows by the time I get that age,,,, If RLC still exists then I will have nothing but time on my hands to bitch too,,but most of you will be gone by then to see it happen.:biggrin::biggrin:

let them bitch any ways what can you do?             drop a  atom  bomb on them   tumblr_n5tudu7Wpy1r3a6jho1_500.gif   atomic-bomb-o.gif

• Upvote 2