Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

38 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

After a slow start the twins have become very entertaining with their nudity :biggrin:

A very pleasant development. They really have great butts and being able to see them without panties is indeed a yummy surprise. :-) They went from me barely even looking at them to grabbing my attention this past week.. :-)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HELLO EVERYBODY,,,,,MOST PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY STILL SLEEPING,,,MOST OF US GOT DRUNK AND WASTED LAST NIGHT,,AND ARE IN A HANGOVER STATE RIGHT NOW,,,I HOPE THAT EVERYONE HAD AN AMAZING WEEKEND.:biggrin::biggrin:

It's Sunday-just got back from another confessional to abolish my sin of watching a naked woman who is not my wife-I am forgiven

And I can start all over again :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Newsflash

Lia is dressed to go somewhere-white pants, black top, tennis shoes, black jacket, glasses and black purse and Mia is

still on the bed with no bra, flimsy lavender top and black panties kinda wiggling around.  Time for Mia to play by herself :biggrin:

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Lets hope there is no Beardo this time around.

Without Beardo I have a feeling we would be months behind where we are. Would we even have Replay? Before 3some tonight nobody would be moaning if we just got the same kind of action as we were used to in B1 before but that night changed everyone's expectations permanently. Nora and Irma came back to raise the stakes and they did with Jess while Nicole was on her own mission. I have no faith we would have seen what we have seen this year without the Party Girls in full effect and Dima kick started all of that.

• Upvote 1

I have not watched RLC all day because downloading GTA V is slow enough but having seen the pictures I am feeling a bit sad at missing the Twins downstairs nudity but we always said "Give them time." and you see what happens. However they do need an example so having naked Irma there is a big influence and if she returns I hope Belle will similarly influence any new girls - didn't work with Sia and Candy sadly but then Michelle had a far stronger personality.

It seems the Twins upstairs from what I've seen are really trying to win me around and do you know what I think it's working. Any more bends like they've been giving recently and I hope they are there for another couple of months.

• Upvote 1