Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

For those of you who are stella fans...case in point...as soon as Irma went to paint a certain area, Stella moved herself directly in the way of the camera to block the view.  She does it all the time like some kind of guardian of virtue FUCK!

...and I have tons of video to prove she does it all the time from her last stay.

Incorrect!!  Stella was painting one of the twins arms, she finished one and moved to the other. what about now?? is she still blocking?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

Incorrect!!  Stella was painting one of the twins arms, she finished one and moved to the other. what about now?? is she still blocking?

Irma has finished that spot...so no.  If anyone needs a picture of the back of Stella's head I have plenty from her last visit...and now this one as well

• Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Irma has finished that spot...so no.  If anyone needs a picture of the back of Stella's head I have plenty from her last visit...and now this one as well

oh that would be amazing please inbox me :heart:

i'm glad shes still blocking, cant see nothing right now :cry:

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

For those of you who are stella fans...case in point...as soon as Irma went to paint a certain area, Stella moved herself directly in the way of the camera to block the view.  She does it all the time like some kind of guardian of virtue FUCK!

...and I have tons of video to prove she does it all the time from her last stay.

Lol. The idea that Stella hides things from the camera is one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories ever.

She is probably the Barcelona girl who has done the most openly on cam. Multiple lesbian orgies? Check. Masturbated openly with a vibrator many times? Check. Had sex with guy on cam multiple times? Check.

Why would she do all those things and then strategically block your view of a topless girl getting painted? I think Stella just doesn't think much about the cams, so she sits wherever she would normally sit if they weren't there. Sometimes that blocks a view.

• Upvote 7