Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Just to the left of the entrance to this building there`s a bush and behint it there`s a flat stone and under that stone there`s a key that goes to the apartment

so if anyone locates the building you know where the key is!!!!!!

why would i go to your building..?

44 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

cabbage!
the twins to get massages ...
It is more sensual a backward truck cab
rlc need strong action.
twin naked sexy heels and big dildo
immediately !!!!

... they are twins ... what is wrong with you ... ?

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

That's fuck up dude ! if they said that irma & alex are really dumb !

I thought that you of all people at this forum would see ironi or sarcasm when you saw it! It`s just a statement that anyone on this forum

can say or claim whatever they want and there will be a lot of people that take it for truth!

So i`m just saying to everybody that thought this was true i`m sorry:blush:

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

I thought that you of all people at this forum would see ironi or sarcasm when you saw it! It`s just a statement that anyone on this forum

can say or claim whatever they want and there will be a lot of people that take it for truth!

No one is here. Everyone is looking under rocks!:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Wow ok xD

Irma looks real upset and Stella's with her looking concerned.

I remember the days when I was just happy to be amused by Maya's cats playing. We've come a long way from those days on RLC. Because of Barcelona it is now more about sex and sexiness than it was. Now you all know I love to see pussy but there is a part of me that longs for the old days especially as there used to be nothing to watch in the evening and I probably wouldn't have missed Nelly and Bogdan earlier in probably the best position I would ever have seen them. It almost feels too easy nowadays. Maybe that's why I waited 4 hours for them to come down opainted to the kitchen last night - almost as if remembering what it used to be like.

• Upvote 1