Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Both B1 and B2 are getting ready for something tonight.  everyone putting on makeup and changing.  I'm guessing B1 to B2

Don't get your hopes up budy ^^' it's alredy 22:31 and when they go in the other apt they only stay until midnight so it's pretty much not going to happen ^^'
BUT who knows it's rlc afterall 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Irma has worked today at the world mobile congress  (identity card around her neck when she comes back) as a hostess/helper/guide for rich Japanese entrepreneurs.

And this evening, she goes (with the other girls) to the swingerclub with these men. Or so.

Not sure 5 or 6 girls are all going to the swingers' club, it seems just a little far fetched and people are saying Stella wears make-up and others aren't. Does anybody actually know where the girls are going or even if they are all going to the same destination? I am slightly intrigued but I guess if girls are going out for action, I always feel a bit cheated ... I think it's a natural feeling especially given the money it costs Premium + Replay viewers ... not so much that theya re going out to have fun but that if they get satisfied then frustration leading to a bate or home fun could be lost. They could follow Nicole's example. Of course Belle never made mention of her having sex (except when she didn't remember if she had or not) outside the house ... like that was in any way remotely true.

• Upvote 4