Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know what is included in the contract of the girls. ... and ... I guess you also have no idea what they job is. 

... but ...

It do not matter at all. I only consider what RLC has stated to me as a viewer like on their main page: "The private life of other people life in 24/7.". ... With just 2/10 girls that have any sexual activity there, it is useless to make any more arguments.

Just remember: REAL LIFE is not just SEX, but SEX is a part of REAL LIFE!

BTW, You people should get over your guy phobia. Guys are a part of REAL LIFE.

Which 2 out of which 10?

29 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Somebody said when Stella moved in that she was wearing a wedding ring. If that is the case and she is married now then that could be the reason for not doing much this time around. On the wedding ring just going by what I read and guessing on the rest. Also it was possible when Gina moved in that they put her wherever there was an open bed at the time instead of moving people around. They may have wanted to keep Irma and Stella in the same apt. On this I am only guessing and throwing it out to think about.

Nah she's just off the various types of white powder she was carting around and handing out like tictacs last time around. To my most sincere disappointment ? (Not having any now that is ?)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well there's been a lot of action this year and at least they aren't watching a box set of "Desperate Fishwives" - oh to have had Eva Longoria as an RLC girl instead of Wisteria Lane.

Desperate Housewives was one of my favorite girly shows ever,,,what I just said stays here in the forum,,if any of you tell anyone else I said that,,,I will come and find you and you will sleep with the fishes.:biggrin::biggrin:

scratch-and-sniff.gifscratch-and-sniff.gifscratch-and-sniff.gif

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Nah she's just off the various types of white powder she was carting around and handing out like tictacs last time around. To my most sincere disappointment ? (Not having any now that is ?)

I still regret not recording Belle's huge snort.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow ,,,, es como te has convertido en Euromike69 ,,,, que acaba de decir exactamente lo mismo que yo siempre digo:biggrin::biggrin:

Nunca dejará de escribir las palabras "vida real" ,,,, lo que si alguien está cansado de ver que lo haga sólo lo ,,, añadir a la lista de ignorados y no tendrá que preocuparse de nuevo. ,, Pretty pronto estará hablando consigo mismo cuando nadie puede ver lo que los tipos.::):biggrin:

I've never worried that he's on the ignored list of many people. I do not introduce myself to a popularity contest, nor do I want to appear on any list of most valued people.
If by my comments you do not want to read me, it is in your right.
I only enter here because fortunately, there are people who want to talk to me, and we exchange ideas.
Nor do I want to enter into controversy with anyone here, although I admit, that we have many points of view found.
But that's real life. And I respect that.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Desperate Housewives was one of my favorite girly shows ever,,,what I just said stays here in the forum,,if any of you tell anyone else I said that,,,I will come and find you and you will sleep with the fishes.:biggrin::biggrin:

scratch-and-sniff.gifscratch-and-sniff.gifscratch-and-sniff.gif

Just like I couldn't believe Eva's wardrobe and don't tell anyone I said that. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Which 2 out of which 10?

From the girls in the current cast, only Irma and Angelina had shown any sexual activity lately (over one month). ... It seems even Heidi stoped her openness after the first month in the K&K apartment.