Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

The way and time she took to cleaned it, I think its been used before.

If you seen how many hands have been on the thing, I'd be cleaning it before using it.  These girls don't wash their hands after using the washroom facility.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

They get plenty of practice touching each other ... I imagine ... ah yes I can just see it now :biggrin:

By the time they leave, I'm pretty sure that we'll see Gina and the twins getting more and more touchy, and maybe more... They obviously like to touche each other ... maybe we'll be lucky 

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

By the time they leave, I'm pretty sure that we'll see Gina and the twins getting more and more touchy, and maybe more... They obviously like to touche each other ... maybe we'll be lucky 

Why do you think that three girlfriends, who are only naked because they are paid for, want to play with each other?

If you and two of your buddies were in a voyeur project for women, and would play cards naked on a bed, would you want to play with each other?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Why do you think that three girlfriends, who are only naked because they are paid for, want to play with each other?

If you and two of your buddies were in a voyeur project for women, and would play cards naked on a bed, would you want to play with each other?

I was only dreaming, man !!  I think it is a lot of people's dream also ...