Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎27 at 10:53 AM, b2kbreeze said:

Date recorded: 28th August 2016

Not sure who she's or if she's still in the apartment. Never the less I think she has a great ass, QUICK boob flash at the end also. If someone could inform me on which girl this it it would be much appreciated.  

Sample.thumb.png.5134a91da5e9f22c23e5baa2a91c819b.png

Thanks for uploading that vid of my Ilona :heart::heart::heart:, made my day, One of the things i love about her is the way she talks to herself, the bit where she checks the Eggs is priceless.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

I was thinking it would be great if RLC would let the participants chat in forums like this one but I'm sure some people on here would become rude and abuse them and ruin it for us who would like to chat to them.

Yeah unfortunately stuff like that would never happen because unfortunately people are stupid (not calling anyone stupid just in general) take back when bonnie was camming in C&S's place she had one simple rule: don't mention rlc so naturally hat people did? mention rlc,so I could see if they were to do something like that you would have pretty stupid people asking stuff like where do they live,marry me and the like.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thanks for uploading that vid of my Ilona :heart::heart::heart:, made my day, One of the things i love about her is the way she talks to herself, the bit where she checks the Eggs is priceless.  

We're a sad bunch Sulz mate. How we can get so attached to these girls is beyond me. But, as you know, I can totally understand this making your day... I'm in the same boat. Difference is there no chance my girl will be coming back...:cry:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Yeah unfortunately stuff like that would never happen because unfortunately people are stupid (not calling anyone stupid just in general) take back when bonnie was camming in C&S's place she had one simple rule: don't mention rlc so naturally hat people did? mention rlc,so I could see if they were to do something like that you would have pretty stupid people asking stuff like where do they live,marry me and the like.

The problem are not just the people who are not nice to the girls. there are also the ones that are constantly get on nerves with "I love you", "marry me" "you are so beautiful" the girls. In the beginning, the girls laugh about these dream dancers, but afterwards it is not funny.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Just imagine, You have a4some with your wife and another couple. Then you expect the women to lick each other the pussy. If the women of you expect to lick each others cock, you (and me too) run away. Is somehow strange, right?

look, just forget it !! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

We're a sad bunch Sulz mate. How we can get so attached to these girls is beyond me. But, as you know, I can totally understand this making your day... I'm in the same boat. Difference is there no chance my girl will be coming back...:cry:

Only because im having a slow day :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Only because im having a slow day :biggrin:

Give over Sulz, I reckon if your numbers came up on Euromillions and someone then posted some old footage of Ilona, your day would still get better...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Give over Sulz, I reckon if your numbers came up on Euromillions and someone then posted some old footage of Ilona, your day would still get better...:biggrin:

Well its healthy to have a fantasy. And Ilona is my fantasy :biggrin:. Thats my excuse and im sticking to it. 

• Upvote 2