Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, wathou said:

The twins are that dirty that they need 2 poeple + gloves to clean the bathtub xD

They wouldn't be bending over naked while cleaning it, would they?

One came downstairs naked, I presume Lia, but because she obviously knew I was watching did not give me any great shots.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

They wouldn't be bending over naked while cleaning it, would they?

One came downstairs naked, I presume Lia, but because she obviously knew I was watching did not give me any great shots.

Both twins naked on their bed now, Mia giving some great shots

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

And looking great

Just wish the light was a bit better, I thought Mia was having a sneaky hidden touch of her pussy there. She could have slipped her little finger in without Lia knowing...but we would know...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Both twins naked on their bed now, Mia giving some great shots

I have been told that the light's not great before in the evening in the Twins' room and you know I like to see a little detail and you also know my favourite view is from behind and that's never better than when cleaning the bath whether it be the most spectacular exponent Jess, or very rarely The Goddess, Irma and even remember Becca doing it. Of course Belle never showed anything until that one time when she suddenly rushed to the en suite in B2 and gave me a view I'll never forget.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. For me, Jasmin and Stella are the two most beautiful girls I've ever seen on RLC

would love to suck those nipples and work down heaven