Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

she tried to hand Stella her coat and fell onto the couch. One twin came over to help her up but Irma got up without help. Barely.

She needs to go to bed so the Room can start Spinning.   :biggrin: 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I think Irma will be home before 3 am....;) (remember Rita,,,)

yes I do, and I am with you 3-4am- twins & Gina maybe a tad tipsy, Irma & Stella- who knows, and they will all go to bed to sleep hahahahahaha

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nari Dog said:

Remember when Lima was that drunk she planted her face in her food and Nicole and Jess had to clean her up.

yes I do, she was a fucking mess that night

12 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Remember when Lima was that drunk she planted her face in her food and Nicole and Jess had to clean her up.

yes, that right,   she also fell over the couch once she would get up from it after sleeping for a while there.

8 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I have a great video of LIma. She lays in (now) Angelinas bed, was absolutely full drunk, and tried to turn off the light. The switch was maybe half a meter away from her, she did not hit him. She only touched desperate the wall around the switch.  It would never work, because it is the switch for the shutters, but it was wonderful! 

And then I thought to myself: How often did this happen to you? Did you look helpless and embarrassed just like Lima?