Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Ves naga, que estaba justo ayer cuando dije que tenía la extraña sensación de que sea Alex se presentaba o que iba a salir. Tanto pasó xD (por desgracia)

That just means that you, little by little, are understanding how RLC works. Every time you will be surprised of the things that are happening in Barcelona.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Ok for the "young good looking". But why do you speak about drug? Did Stella fuck with him because he got drug or because she was high?

She did not fuck him :) 

Even right after the finger fuck when he tried to lean on her to kiss she turned away . 

Been reading the threads from last nite. A lot of you have been complaining and saying  he paid Irma. Did anybody see any money change hands for sexual favors? I use to run the the bars 7 days a week and was at them till last call. Saw quite a few hookups that you would not believe. None of it for money, just people or friends who said what the hell why not. So do not jump to the conclusion Irma is doing it with Alex for money. Could not watch last nite had to get some sleep to be up early today. But as another member said earlier I few  members went to far and should be banned because they had been told before about the rules. I am stopping now and expect to get a lot of rough feedback.

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Been reading the threads from last nite. A lot of you have been complaining and saying  he paid Irma. Did anybody see any money change hands for sexual favors? I use to run the the bars 7 days a week and was at them till last call. Saw quite a few hookups that you would not believe. None of it for money, just people or friends who said what the hell why not. So do not jump to the conclusion Irma is doing it with Alex for money. Could not watch last nite had to get some sleep to be up early today. But as another member said earlier I few  members went to far and should be banned because they had been told before about the rules. I am stopping now and expect to get a lot of rough feedback.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Been reading the threads from last nite. A lot of you have been complaining and saying he paid Irma. Did anybody see any money change hands for sexual favors? I used to run the bars 7 days a week and was at them till last call. Saw a few hookups that you would not believe. None of it for money, just people or friends who said what the hell why not. So do not jump to the conclusion Irma is doing it with Alex for money. Could not watch last nite had to get some sleep to be up early today. I have been told before about the rules. I am stopping now and expect to get a lot of rough feedback.

Good sum up mate. Some guys are just jealous and will never be happy. :) They cant get it while Alex got his hands in there last night. 

They dont understand what a pussy has nothing to do with money or looks. 
Its all about the game and nailing it to the right moment. :) Some people are just lucky.

Have seen ugly girls with good guys and ugly guys with really hot girls. 

It has nothing to do with it

He knows them for long and it was just his night. 

Lucky B *** :)) 

• Upvote 2