Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

c'est très simple, irma a déjà tout fait avec stella à l'extérieur et en club échangiste!!! irma est très attirée par gina, on l'a vu lorsqu'elles dansaient, irma ne voyait que gina, et tentait sans arrêt de la caresser!!! mais gina n'était pas vraiment ok!!! ensuite stella est venue plusieurs fois chercher irma, qui n'arrêtait pas d'aller voir gina et les jumelles!!! irma désire gina, pas stella!!!

It's very simple, irma has already done everything with stella outside and swinger club !!! Irma is very attracted by gina, we saw it when dancing, irma only saw gina, and tried constantly to caress it !!! But gina was not really ok !!! Then stella came several times to look for irma, who kept going to see gina and the binoculars !!! Irma wants gina, not stella !!!

That is why there is so little done inside the apartment other than the BS paint jobs and the BS dancing and what not,  it's because they keep the good shit out of sight and outdoors!   What happened in B2 with beardo was all drug infused and at a time RLC was needing some exposure.

With that being said,  I'm off to the country for some fresh air and relaxation.

Y'all have a great weekend!!

P.S.  Emmett,  could you send me any videos of what I might miss while I'm gone.......LOLOLOLOL.   Just jankin your cheese buddy :)

• Upvote 2

After watching this early morning session with Irma, Stella and Alex I must confess I find Alex OK maybe because I see myself in him to a certain extent. I would say he is a voyeur and he loves to caress beautiful women intimately and without knowing what he does for a living he knows how to open doors in Barcelona. Moreover, he has befriended Irma in such a way that she has (it appears) accepted him into her inner circle of close friends and he,to his credit has been told the limits to what he can and cannot do, similar to that of Ruslan and he sticks to these boundaries while he has his fun. All in all it makes for great viewing so long may it last. I wonder though who Irma was referring to when she mentioned to him about a boy at the club they were at and when he might be making an appearance in the future. Thanks for the show Irma 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Come on Guys,,,do you have to keep quoting MAXFACTOR's entire long ass comment over and over again,,when a comment is that long,,,could you please edit it so that you don't have the entire thing filling up 2 pages please?

Thank You!

reading-on-toilet.gif

Better to quote my comment than your stupid PAGE FILLING GIFS THAT YOU STEAL FROM THE INTERNET YOU TROLL.  YOU WERE UNDER A ROCK FOR SOME TIME, PLEASE GO BACK!  You offer nothing here except smart assed smug comments designed to make you feel good.

11 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

c'est très simple, irma a déjà tout fait avec stella à l'extérieur et en club échangiste!!! irma est très attirée par gina, on l'a vu lorsqu'elles dansaient, irma ne voyait que gina, et tentait sans arrêt de la caresser!!! mais gina n'était pas vraiment ok!!! ensuite stella est venue plusieurs fois chercher irma, qui n'arrêtait pas d'aller voir gina et les jumelles!!! irma désire gina, pas stella!!!

It's very simple, irma has already done everything with stella outside and swinger club !!! Irma is very attracted by gina, we saw it when dancing, irma only saw gina, and tried constantly to caress it !!! But gina was not really ok !!! Then stella came several times to look for irma, who kept going to see gina and the binoculars !!! Irma wants gina, not stella !!!

I attend swinger clubs, thought i saw you there.  In short unless you have been to a swinger club, you have no idea what goes on.  I might add that the way Irma was dressed last night she would not have been allowed into a swinger club.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings ,,, are you mad?

You feel like your comment was worth being quoted over and over again, and I asked for it to be stopped hurt you ,,,,,, and since when insulting me has ever worked out for you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:]

You can always meet me in the flame wars section where I really embarrass you ,,, but I know you are too chicken to take me up on that offer.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Better to quote my comment than your stupid PAGE FILLING GIFS THAT YOU STEAL FROM THE INTERNET YOU TROLL. YOU WERE UNDER A ROCK FOR SOME TIME, PLEASE GO BACK! You offer nothing here except smart assed smug comments designed to make you feel good.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Men in these apartments just do not work.  For whatever reason, the dynamic for at least one of the participants gets put out of whack every time.  I don't know what was going on last night, but something was not right.

There were a lot of situations with guys in this apartments everything was fine (e.g. Nicole BF's, with Kiko, the guy with stella in her last stay, the guy at the parties and the guy with Jessica and Irma). 

I did not saw this event, but suspect it feelt stange because his age in combination with his overweight simpy do not fit to the expectations people have about the guys this girls hang out with.  Also for me, it only make seens because of Irmas openness and the story about swingers. 

Anyway, everything is better as four girls with uninvolved teasing dancing every day. This apartment need guys. They are simply a part of the REAL LIFE.