Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I need the definition of "REAL LIFE"  I can find one in any dictionary 

that is easy ... :)

real1

[ree-uh l, reel] 
Spell Syllables
adjective
true; not merely ostensible, nominal, or apparent:
the real reason for an act.
existing or occurring as fact; actual rather than imaginary, ideal, orfictitious:
a story taken from real life.
being an actual thing; having objective existence; not imaginary:
The events you will see in the film are real and not just made up.

life

[lahyf] 
Spell Syllables
noun, plural lives 

[lahyvz] (Show IPA)
the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects anddead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism,reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment throughchanges originating internally.
the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, especiallymetabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual:
to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Lia is just teasing us here. If she's as horny as she looks, and she's wet from caressing her pussy, and her sis, who's usually joined at the hip, especially at this time of night is giving her some space,. Why or how could she stop rubbing her pussy....:dodgy:

We'll have to wait till another day guys...if we're lucky...:sad:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I need the definition of "REAL LIFE"  I can find one in any dictionary 

... maybe ... we could also agree on the statment given by RLC itself: ... "The private life of other people live in 24/7.".

For me this means, if every private element is keeped outside only. It is actually not the real life as expressed by RLC. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think maybe she is giving Lia some space, but unless she is a screamer-open door does not matter they are alone---but

Lia just can't seem to git the clit and keep a good rhythm going :biggrin:

I might have to offer my services...The clit police...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

REALLIFE is the propaganda that RLC has made some people fall for :biggrin:

Ultimately, it is an unattainable goal. ... Everything shown to the public (like on a RLC stream) is not really privat any more. ... and ...A life on camera can not be like a life without camera.

... but ...

There is obviously an idea behind a statement like: "The private life of other people live in 24/7." when it is posted on a page were cameras are directed into almost all rooms including the bedrooms.

This idea was most likely not to have a daily half naked dance show in the living room. ... ::) ... No matter how much some people here may like this teasing events. 

Dang it here I was enjoying the view and my connection went screwy.:angry:   Had to clear Chrome and shut everything down and unplug. Then start everything back up.:angry:  That seems to have fixed the problem.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Ultimately, it is an unattainable goal. ... Everything shown to the public (like on a RLC stream) is not really privat any more. ... and ...A life on camera can not be like a life without camera.

... but ...

There is obviously an idea behind a statement like: "The private life of other people live in 24/7." when it is posted on a page were cameras are directed into almost all rooms including the bedrooms.

This idea was most likely not to have a daily half naked dance show in the living room. ... ::) ... No matter how much some people here may like this teasing events. 

It is only the private life they wish to show. You expect way to much.

• Upvote 1