Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, happyone said:

REALLIFE is the propaganda that RLC has made some people fall for

the problem is half the people cant handle it when real life does creep into the barc apts,they got this fantasy in their heads and cant stand it if the girls do something they don't approve of,hell I'm guilty myself I hate the whole alex thing but isn't a beautiful young woman with a sugar daddy about as real life as it gets I guess i just don't like her involving the other girls

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Dang it here I was enjoying the view and my connection went screwy.:angry:   Had to clear Chrome and shut everything down and unplug. Then start everything back up.:angry:  That seems to have fixed the problem.:rolleyes:

So you missed Lia's bate in the chair....?

It was really short, but spectacular...The twins are talking about it now...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So you missed Lia's bate in the chair....?

It was really short, but spectacular...The twins are talking about it now...:biggrin:

Lia's latent bate-yes sir :biggrin:

existing but not yet developed or manifest; hidden; concealed.
  • Upvote 2

Just now, DES7469 said:

It is only the private life they wish to show. You expect way to much.

I expect, (or better hope for) a cast that is trying to be more open as some teasing shows. ... The best example currently in barcelona is Angelina. There are also a lot of couples living a life in the apartments includung a lot of elements normaly not to be seen. 

This teasing shows are something very different, because

• they are something extremely apart from there normal life (even for situations like a vecation) and 
  • they are created as some kind of a replacement for something that is actually private (part of their real life). 

There is a big difference in participation to the idea of the project (as good as posible) and the exact opposite. ... :)

I hope and wished that I was this guy ::):biggrin::biggrin::heart:

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

It is about time for the some double your pleasure, double your fun, or it always going to be same old routine night after night...... day after day.......:huh: We have high hopes, oh yes high hopes.

20160226-nhung-kieu-cho-hang-ba-dao-chi-20160226-nhung-kieu-cho-hang-ba-dao-chi-

• Upvote 1

She had the chance tonight and she bottled it. Come on, she'd have started the juices flowing, rubbing her pussy like that, and then just stop!! Then just now, when Mia was in the bathroom she started again. She's pissing around with us. If she's that horny that she can't leave her pussy alone, even when her sis just goes for a piss, she must be relieving her sexual tension somehow, somewhere...:confused:

Is it in the downstairs toilet, is it in the laundry room, is it outside the apartment, I'll tell you where it isn't and won't be...in their bedroom in B1. 
I'd love to apologise on here for being wrong but I probably won't have to...

Having said that, the twins nudity is beautiful to watch and I'm not crying out for Lia to bate for us. I just wish she wouldn't short change us by starting something she has no intentiion to follow through...:confused:

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks for the likes for my photos everybody even if I can't compete with Hope85, I try my best. again thanks.

Hope85 would have never had a chance and would have been way way behind me if I never stopped posting,,,,Just imagine that the last photo that I posted was the very last night that "AIDA" was here,,,how long ago was that, I can't even remember lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I expect, (or better hope for) a cast that is trying to be more open as some teasing shows. ... The best example currently in barcelona is Angelina. There are also a lot of couples living a life in the apartments includung a lot of elements normaly not to be seen. 

• they are something extremely apart from there normal life (even for situations like a vecation) and 
  • they are created as some kind of a replacement for something that is actually private (part of their real life). 

There is a big difference in participation to the idea of the project (as good as posible) and the exact opposite. ... :)

blah-blah-parrot-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

WTF?!?! .... I had a discussion with someone else. ... You responded to one of my posts in this discussion!

So please, keep the discussion without insults!!!!!

15 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

mr-box-in-hat.jpg

MR.BOX PLEASE GO TO THE TOPIC I MADE FOR YOU,,,,YOU ARE PISSING PEOPLE OFF,,,ARE YOU THAT STUBBORN.,,,,,,EVEN THE ALIENS IN SPACE HAVE HEARD YOUR MESSAGE BY NOW.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE SAME EXACT COMMENT EVERY DAY,,,GEEZ DUDE GIVE IT A FUCKING REST ALREADY..

WE ALL KNOW YOUR OPINION ALREADY,,,MY MOM,,MY DAD,,,THE NEIGHBORS DOWN THE STREET,,,MY EMPLOYEES, THE POSTMAN,THE MILK MAN,THE CLEANING LADY,,THE GARDNER,THE CHEF,THE TAXI SERVICE,UBER,CONGRESS ,THE FBI,THE CIA, HOMELAND SECURITY ,THE PEOPLE AT STARBUCKS, THE PEOPLE AT THE MOVIE THEATER, THE CAR WASH, AT CHURCH. AT COLLEGE, HIGH SCHOOL PRE-SCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN, THE DMV, ETC ETC FUCKING ETC,,,,,,,WE ALL HAVE HEARD IT.

DO YOU HAVE TO REPEAT IT FOR EVERY NEW CC MEMBER THAT JOINS EVERYDAY?

SHOW OF HANDS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T ALREADY HEARD THAT BOX DOESN'T THINK THAT THESE LADIES ARE LIVING THEIR REAL LIVES.?

AND THAT THEY ONLY DO THAT SHIT OUTSIDE OF THE APARTMENT.?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, MrBox said:

go to liveomg its a site that shows the best of periscope its 80% Russians and they do it for free and yes they do this teasing all the time and sometimes not just teasing they just don't live by our rules

• Upvote 2