Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

all activity will be outside the apt now.

witch is bullshit as I only resubcribed to rlc in hopes of seeing some stella and Irma action and all I got was to see them getting eaten out by so old fat guy with no dick

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Xide said:

At this point i kinda wish we had no translations, My Past impressions on Irma have been shot all to hell.

Still like her she still has that beautiful smile, But shes in my eyes just another "user". Its sad.

Oh it's so sad. i think my hearts going to be broken. Not really

• Upvote 1

Did you see what happened last night, when Irma and Stella came home? If you are interested, here is my verson of it:

Stella and Irma left the house earlier in the evening. At 2.40 they arrived home. They were only home for 2 minutes. Stella waited downstairs. Irma went up to her room. The girls did not speak, or even look at each other. They did not look happy. Then they left again.

After maybee 10 minutes Irma came back. Irma showered, then went straight to sleep. Stella came back while Irma was in the shower. Stella was in downstairs bathroom, then went to bed. She laid in bed reading her phone for a while, I think it looked like she was crying.

It was all very strange! People on the forums thought they were angry at each other. I have a different opinion. I got a feeling they were not angry at each other, but they were upset by something that happened.

Interesting questions: Where were they? At 2.40 in the middle of the nitht? Obviously not clubbing/partying. They were not wearing clothes for that. They had causul clothes, jeans, no makeup. So where else could they have been? At 2.40 in the night?

I'm just thinking. Was there a meeting that went wrong? Has it something to do with Alex? Has the girls gotten into something they can not get out of?

I don't know though. I don't have anything concrete. It is only a feeling I got.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Did you see what happened last night, when Irma and Stella came home? If you are interested, here is my verson of it:

Stella and Irma left the house earlier in the evening. At 2.40 they arrived home. They were only home for 2 minutes. Stella waited downstairs. Irma went up to her room. The girls did not speak, or even look at each other. They did not look happy. Then they left again.

After maybee 10 minutes Irma came back. Irma showered, then went straight to sleep. Stella came back while Irma was in the shower. Stella was in downstairs bathroom, then went to bed. She laid in bed reading her phone for a while, I think it looked like she was crying.

It was all very strange! People on the forums thought they were angry at each other. I have a different opinion. I got a feeling they were not angry at each other, but they were upset by something that happened.

Interesting questions: Where were they? At 2.40 in the middle of the nitht? Obviously not clubbing/partying. They were not wearing clothes for that. They had causul clothes, jeans, no makeup. So where else could they have been? At 2.40 in the night?

I'm just thinking. Was there a meeting that went wrong? Has it something to do with Alex? Has the girls gotten into something they can not get out of?

I don't know though. I don't have anything concrete. It is only a feeling I got.

it looks like they are doing the same thing all over again today

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

My guess would be Sugar Daddy problems, You can only string along a guy like Alex for so long then once he relises he aint getting nada the pot boils over and people get burnt.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes to each their own but she is dragging the other girls into her world,if she wants a fat old dickless sugardaddy that's her business but she should not be talking the other girls into it

agreed ...

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And the flower? They are usually given in bars!

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes to each their own but she is dragging the other girls into her world,if she wants a fat old dickless sugardaddy that's her business but she should not be talking the other girls into it

Agree 100%...