Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

How are you guys enjoying the Art show,,,, I already gave these ladies different suggestions the other day,,,Strip Poker, Naked Twister,, Naked Beer Drinking Contest,, Truth or Dare,,the possibilities are endless.:biggrin::biggrin:

What about have a normal life there? ... but ... i guess ... this would need to much real involvement.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

would really like to know what site you're using

Sorry you're right..Stella it's full of energy,almost never on bed..sorry my bad...she it's an blast to watch.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Sorry you're right..Stella it's full of energy,almost never on bed..sorry my bad...she it's an blast to watch.

hahah ok name your top 3 people full of energy and actually have potential of doing something. Before you mention the twins and gina, they do the same thing every single day:biggrin:. I could tell you what they're doing tomorrow

Lola had some bad things but when she was in rlc we had some diferent and very exciting nights in barca houses.Not this crapy things that lead to nothing..just send all this girls back home..bring Lola and two or three girls like Megan,the rebbeca we seen the first time and another girls that isn't just tease and crapy child games as this girls.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This only proves how "week" this actual cast is,there are five,six girls in the apartment right now,zero fun to watch.This girls just want to do the crap painting and back massages again and again till they time to leave reaches.Dont remember an single great moment of the twins.Stella basicaly it's always sleeping and in bed and Irma doesn't change an thing and single thing.Crappy cast in both barca houses sadly.

Then why are you watching and posting those negitive waves man ?

Image result for negative waves

• Upvote 1