Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, eremes said:

Mummy looks at her babies for the night, how sweet...:-))

Actually talking-and if it were 3 guys , I'd say 3 members were participating---:biggrin:  but I am at a loss with 3 women LOL

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you bring up a good point,it was part of my argument with the guys that said the girls only had sex with each other because of the drugs I said they did the drugs because they wanted to have sex with each other but didn't have the balls to do it on camera without them,thats my opinion anyway

I think that maybe they wanted to play and experiment a bit and the drugs lowered there inhibitions and things went a little further than intended...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm not so sure. In my opinion Megan was looking to experiment with Rebecca for a few weeks before that night, but neither of those two were involved with the drugs that night.

I went back and studied my videos of the days leading up to orgy night, whenever they did a massage or mud bath Megan was always paying extra close attention to Rebecca, and I think the sexually charged atmosphere that night was the tipping point. Of course the atmosphere was because of the drugs, but like I said Becca and Megan didn't take any

that does not mean I'm wrong I didn't say all the girls did drugs I just said maybe the ones that did did it for a reason maybe

Ok guys, that's me done for the night.

I wasn't Stella bashing for all you fans. She certainly likes a drink, but to me, appears to need a drink to open up and enjoy herself. 

Hell, I'm like that sometimes...But she has been well oiled a few times recently though, to the point of falling out with Irma briefly...:sad:

Anyway, goodnight everybody and see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, that's me done for the night.

I wasn't Stella bashing for all you fans. She certainly likes a drink, but to me, appears to need a drink to open up and enjoy herself. 

Hell, I'm like that sometimes...But she has been well oiled a few times recently though, to the point of falling out with Irma briefly...:sad:

Anyway, goodnight everybody and see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

See ya

Transcript:

Alex takes photo of Irma:

I: He will show his Mum, this is his future wife
B: His wife. His daughter (meaning herself)
I: His future daughter. Whole family together cooking
B: It's like family meal. Big family meal
I: Big
B: Big
I: Just Big Dick
B: Just Big Dick, bitch.

This came late on but the family concept came up early in the evening and they ran with it creating a soap where Belle said she loved her mother more than her father and then Irma said that Alex wasn't really her father - just like in a soap.

16 minutes ago, West_California said:

Well BB, I think that was uncalled for. Alex is Irmas friend.

Yes it's a transcript. I should have been more explicit. Sorry West_California.

But honestly I can't stop fucking laughing at the idea that people thought that was a conversation about real people. Dear, oh dear. Now I understand why some of you guys get confused.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, euth63 said:

Irma said I can't touch you or your sister but Belle is fair game.

I was told that there might be a lot more truth to this post than you realize.

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

But Belle still on her period as far as I know.

In one apartments threads you say that she is on her period going on 10 days and now your saying "as far as I know".   Have you ever thought that they can be padding to catch their bodily fluids do to something else?   Just curious!

• Upvote 1