Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks mate. I nearly missed it again...:biggrin:

you really need to keep your mind on where it should be. In Angels bedroom. I think she waits so we think she is sleeping. Then bates to see how many are on thier toes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

its sad she has almost no interaction with the other girls and she seams so likeable just like Rachel a beautiful body but just keeps to herself

She had a good chat with Belle in the Hall before she went out again earlier, couple of times she has sat in the LR to chat too, she is a busy girl and not in much tho.

3 Naked beauties in the Twins bed again and lights off to sleep.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

how sad is this we have the twins and gina all nude showing their pussies,but the so called stars of RLC Irma belle and stella are no shows well actually I'm sure they will show it to alex but we can look forward to some body painting if we are lucky

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.::):rolleyes:

Nobody shows more nudity than Irma in the History of RLC,,,,Belle and Stella have done more than the twins and Gina has ever done,,or will ever do.

So why go after Irma, Belle and Stella for being no shows?,,,Can these ladies ever take a break? Do they have to be doing something 24/7? has any girl in this apt ever just stayed home and entertained 24/7 without ever taking a break ever?

This is why I say CC members will never be satisfied no matter what these ladies do in the apt,,,,even if a girl comes here and performs flawlessly from day #1,,if she ever slips up and stops doing anything,,she will be hated by the same people who had previously loved her to death. And people get bored of seeing the same thing too,,,,So even if these ladies were having lesbian Orgies every single night,,,a lot of people would be bored of seeing that too,,and would be asking to see new girls to have lesbian Orgies.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its sad she has almost no interaction with the other girls and she seams so likeable just like Rachel a beautiful body but just keeps to herself

Last 2 nights she came in and stayed in the LR chatting to the girls and watching TV for ages...She was the one chatting the most. She's very friendly and gets on really well with everyone (except Nicole) but also leads her own life with modeling and photoshoots outside the apartment....Gina's with the twins a lot and Belle is on planet Zog at the moment so I think Angel is the life and soul of B2 at this present moment in time...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.::):rolleyes:

Nobody shows more nudity than Irma in the History of RLC,,,,Belle and Stella have done more than the twins and Gina has ever done,,or will ever do.

So why go after Irma, Belle and Stella for being no shows?,,,Can these ladies ever take a break? Do they have to be doing something 24/7? has any girl in this apt ever just stayed home and entertained 24/7 without ever taking a break ever?

This is why I say CC members will never be satisfied no matter what these ladies do in the apt,,,,even if a girl comes here and performs flawlessly from day #1,,if she ever slips up and stops doing anything,,she will be hated by the same people who had previously loved her to death. And people get bored of seeing the same thing too,,,,So even iff these ladies were having lesbian Orgies every single night,,,a lot of people would be bored of seeing that too,,and would be asking to se new girls to have lesbian Orgies.:biggrin::biggrin:

you talk of lesbian orgies when was the last time you saw one here,yes I have a problem with this bs they bring back the same girls that did it before they go to a swingers club and we see nothing here,when was the last time you saw Irma give a body massage she gave them every other night when it was nora danaya and nichol but now stella is here nothing for a couple of weeks

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This is why I say CC members will never be satisfied no matter what these ladies do in the apt,,,,even if a girl comes here and performs flawlessly from day #1,,if she ever slips up and stops doing anything,,she will be hated by the same people who had previously loved her to death. And people get bored of seeing the same thing too,,

Did someone mention Nicole??? :dodgy: