Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, happyone said:

The part in dark caps was from a speech given by the Rev Martin Luther King.  You did not blasphemy however, you may have upset a lot of

African Americans :dodgy:

Barak Obummer will be asking for an Apology.        :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nack said:

Would somebody tell me..why are people excited and what did I miss..?

What should I look for in replay...?

::)..:biggrin:

Also Vanessa cheated on Thomas with another guy earlier tonight. Dude fucked her twice I think and came in her mouth one of the times. Then dude quickly ran off after he was done because Thomas was coming in. Vanessa quickly had to clean cum and blood from the couch before Thomas found out. 

• Upvote 2

Now before everybody gets on me let me start off by saying this is pure speculation.  I saw Irma go down on Dayana and come on guys, while it was exciting Irma didn't really eat the pussy.  She kissed Dayana's clit a couple times and licked the top of her box once or twice and then stopped when Dayana got a bit uncomfortable.  Personally, I think Irma's a master at this and with all the patience she displayed and foreplay, I think she's setting her up for the kill.  Unless Dayana is going home within the next couple of days this was to let her know how pleasurable this could be.  Give Irma one or two more times and she'll, for want of a better word, completely conquer Dayana. Believe me, one or two more nights with Irma and if Dayana isn't bisexual, she will be.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Also Vanessa cheated on Thomas with another guy earlier tonight. Dude fucked her twice I think and came in her mouth one of the times. Then dude quickly ran off after he was done because Thomas was coming in. Vanessa quickly had to clean cum and blood from the couch before Thomas found out. 

When they have sex and she calls out another guys name her story will be told.     :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

HEY I'M SURPRISED THAT NOBODY MENTIONED ABOUT HOW DANAYA JUST LAYED THERE LIKE A DEAD FISH WHILE IRMA WAS GOING DOWN ON HER,,,IT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY ESCALATED EVEN MORE IF SHE GOT INTO IT AND GAVE BACK.:biggrin:....AND I JUST READ THAT VANESSA CHEATED ON THOMAS JUST 15 MINS BEFORE HE GOT HOME,,,EWWW THAT'S JUST NASTY,,,THAT'S HOW PEOPLE CATCH DISEASES :confused:

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HEY I'M SURPRISED THAT NOBODY MENTIONED ABOUT HOW DANAYA JUST LAYED THERE LIKE A DEAD FISH WHILE IRMA WAS GOING DOWN ON HER,,,IT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY ESCALATED EVEN MORE IF SHE GOT INTO IT AND GAVE BACK.:biggrin:....AND I JUST READ THAT VANESSA CHEATED IN THOMAS JUST 15 MINS BEFORE HE GOT HOME,,,EWWW THAT'S JUST NASTY,,,THAT'S HOW PEOPLE CATCH DISEASES :confused:

Related image

• Upvote 3

You probably didn't even notice the gif and what it's saying,,,let me write the caption that goes with this Gif :biggrin::biggrin:

This is exactly what it looked like,,"Irma the pussy eating out the dead fish Danaya":biggrin:

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Related image

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HEY I'M SURPRISED THAT NOBODY MENTIONED ABOUT HOW DANAYA JUST LAYED THERE LIKE A DEAD FISH WHILE IRMA WAS GOING DOWN ON HER,,,IT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY ESCALATED EVEN MORE IF SHE GOT INTO IT AND GAVE BACK.:biggrin:....AND I JUST READ THAT VANESSA CHEATED ON THOMAS JUST 15 MINS BEFORE HE GOT HOME,,,EWWW THAT'S JUST NASTY,,,THAT'S HOW PEOPLE CATCH DISEASES :confused:

Yes, and he was fucking her bareback. Pulled out after a couple of minutes and cum started coming out of his dick onto the couch. So he stroked it and Vanessa sat up and took it in her mouth to finish him off.

• Upvote 1